LA declares public schools sanctuaries

I remember that case....suddenly RussianWrs were against parental rights.

Yes we know you love communism you pinko

Oh...show me where parental rights get trumped :)lol:) if you don't like the parent's political leanings? Can we ALL play that game?

Only a commie lover would take a child by gun point and send him to fucking Cuba..

It was against his mother's wishes .. bitch.

His mother was dead.

She was bringing him here...her dying wish

Oh, well. When Mom died, unfortunately, so did her wishes. Dad wanted him back in Cuba and that is where he went.

Yes we know you love communism you pinko

Oh...show me where parental rights get trumped :)lol:) if you don't like the parent's political leanings? Can we ALL play that game?

Only a commie lover would take a child by gun point and send him to fucking Cuba..

His mother was dead.

His mother died getting him out of Castro's prison.
Clinton threw him back in.

There are many things that Clinton did wrong, but this was not one of them.

The laws said he goes back to Cuba and that's where he went.
Clinton had no authority to terminate the parental rights of the father. Even Florida law said the boy had to be returned to his father.

That family holding him was getting creepier by the day.

His mother was dead.

There is a law that says you have to send a kid back to Cuba?
Show me.

The rules were often referred to as feet dry or feet wet. I spent enough time in the Caribbean to know the rules. If they made it to the US on their own, they could stay (feet dry). If they had to be rescued at sea (feet wet), they went back to Cuba, It was a deal worked out with Cuba. Since he was rescued, he had to go back, plus that is what his father wanted.

If the Coast Guard stopped you within sight of land in the US, you had to go back to Cuba. It was a huge gamble.

So that's how you justified sending hundreds of Jews back home to their deaths on the St Louis ...

His mother was dead.

Clinton had no authority to terminate the parental rights of the father. Even Florida law said the boy had to be returned to his father.

Commander and chief...

Woa and this is not creepy?

download.jpg

His mother was dead.

Show me.

The rules were often referred to as feet dry or feet wet. I spent enough time in the Caribbean to know the rules. If they made it to the US on their own, they could stay (feet dry). If they had to be rescued at sea (feet wet), they went back to Cuba, It was a deal worked out with Cuba. Since he was rescued, he had to go back, plus that is what his father wanted.

If the Coast Guard stopped you within sight of land in the US, you had to go back to Cuba. It was a huge gamble.

So that's how you justified sending hundreds of Jews back home to their deaths on the St Louis ...

That was very very wrong....just as interring Japanese-Americans was very wrong.....our history is far from perfect.

His mother was dead.

Commander and chief...

Woa and this is not creepy?

View attachment 126024
Yes it was.....why was that family withholding that child from his father.......unless we are all going to admit that fathers' rights really mean nothing.

Students without administrative immigration papers are not illegal. It is not a crime to be without papers.

All children are equal in American schools.

Boot the illegal aliens.
So...you want schools to ask parents/students for proof of citizenship.

Yes, to enroll your student, provide a US birth certificate or other proof of citizenship.

SCOTUS says citizenship is not required. Sorry!

SCOTUS is wrong. Shocking!

Boot the illegal aliens.

Elian Gonzalez was an illegal alien.

His mother was dead.

Show me.

I wasn't there. Were you?

We don't get to arbitrarily when to enforce the law and when we don't. That leads to chaos. We just went through 8 years of that bullshit on an almost daily basis and look what it got us.

Boot the illegal aliens.
So...you want schools to ask parents/students for proof of citizenship.

Yes, to enroll your student, provide a US birth certificate or other proof of citizenship.

SCOTUS says citizenship is not required. Sorry!

SCOTUS is wrong. Shocking!

Boot the illegal aliens.

Elian Gonzalez was an illegal alien.

Clinton booted him.
Let's boot the rest.

Forum List

Back