Kyrsten Sinema's advisers are jumping ship as senator's poll numbers drop, disapproval rating at 70%

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she's not getting re-elected thankfully

Ran as a Democrat to get elected, voted like a republican to get rich.

Sinema has integrity and can't be bought. That's the difference between her and her advisors who are jumping ship. Sinema and Manchin are strong and intelligent leaders. Their approval will go up by taking this principaled stand.

KirkHit.jpg

Ran as a Democrat to get elected, voted like a republican to get rich.
That is not true. A Democrat runs for office and must vote Prog in your standards. Tha tis why Democracy is destructive to a nation when it was a Republic. We have a near equal representation in the Congress and yet 50/50 with a few more seats in the House and 50/50 in the Senate is a mandate to you screwballs. And what makes it worse is that the Progs vote near pure left with a growing amount going further left. When we get our Castro's and Mao's and Stalin's and Big Daddy's and more, the social justice era will die out.

Democrats don't like her.....but normal people will probably vote for her....

Wait a minute....she has the same poll nu.bers as Joe, but the WH says Joe's #s are 'good'...

:p

• Banned
Can you believe Sinema? what an idiot! she is committing political suicide by abandoning her liberal roots...and FOR WHAT?

Can you believe Sinema? what an idiot! she is committing political suicide by abandoning her liberal roots...and FOR WHAT?
For waht" to get re-elected. The democrats are toxic in 2022 and 2024. The generic ballot has the GOP candidates up by +10 points, and that should only get better as the democrat policies really kick-in. She and Manchin should just switch parties to ensure re-election.

Ummmm she was just elected…when is her reelection?

My main requirement is honesty.
From a politician??!! What fantasy world do you live in?

My dad was a staunch Republican, was the campaign manager for the US congressman in his district. Helped get him elected and after being elected the congressman showed his true colors as a libertarian. My dad was so angry and frustrated he swore off politics, when he told me I just smiled, shook my head and walked away. If you think these are isolated incidents then you have your head in the sand. What makes a successful politician? The ability to lie glibly & convincingly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back