Kyle Rittenhouse FLEES from a group of students w/dog in tow after being asked a few questions

They were not looking for answers, they were looking for confrontation.

Same as the crowd that attacked Rittenhouse in 2020.

Waste of time to interact with these people, they are blinded by their own bigotry and hate.
There's no talking to shitheads like that. Their heads are so fulla bullshit, you're better off leaving their

miserable asses alone.

I don't understand the last decade, where provocateurs are invited by College Republicans/Democrat's to college campuses. I don't see how this furthers educational discourse.

I could see if Rittenhouse was part of a panel discussing, crime, self defense, riots, or something similar. But otherwise...why?
Also there looked to be only about 25 people there.
Anyone who doesn’t toe the democrat/racist line is a provocateur? You’re brainwashed.

As usual, a rightwinger opts to FLEE in fear, rather than to face actual people who simply want answers.

In this case a group of youngsters asked him a couple of easy questions, which he flubbed, like someone else we know

See
what happened here....

Notice how he got his ass up outta there so fast he damned near choked that poor little doggie to death?

The black guy with his hair on fire shouting at rittenhouse was not allowing a dialog

Nice shot Kyle.... thank you for your service.

rosenbaum on a date.jpg

Forum List

Back