Kurds wanted ISIS to conquer Deir Ezzor

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The more we hear from that scum the more we despise this fruit of US intervention. If we were confident before, that the US makes the Kurds go beyond their limits, we now see it is the Kurds pushing for war against Syrian army.
Not only wanted they ISIS to take Deir Ezzor because then they could capture it from ISIS but they also asked for the permission to go to war with the Syrian army. However, the Iranian backed militias in Syria alone outnumber the SDF by 20.000. War with the SAA would be a mistake the Kurds would not recover from.

US-backed forces wanted ISIS to conquer Deir Ezzor, so did opposition supporters

People with US-support know they get away with anything and push the limits everyday a bit further. But the bill is coming.

I'm sure it is. I'm sure we are going to probably have to bomb Iran and Syria back to the stone age because you guys just keep poking the bear.
Bombs is your answer to everything. This will eventually strike back if you don´t rethink your way.

Bombs is your answer to everything. This will eventually strike back if you don´t rethink your way.

Hey, if you guys are suicidal stupid, that's on you.

Personally, I'd like to get America out of the Outdoor Insane Asylum known as the Middle East.

If you all want to kill each other, have at it. Darwinism in Action.

But fuck with America, we will flatten you.

Hey, if you guys are suicidal stupid, that's on you.

Personally, I'd like to get America out of the Outdoor Insane Asylum known as the Middle East.

If you all want to kill each other, have at it. Darwinism in Action.

But fuck with America, we will flatten you.
Imagine, terrorism will be defeated. That´s something you benefit from, as well. Too bad Uncle Sam is behind that so shooting terrorists is "fucking with America". We Europeans pay a high price for your "Arab Spring". Countless terrorist attacks, millions of refugees, people get raped or killed. So since America fucks with us already, I don´t see any loss showing you the middle finger.

Imagine, terrorism will be defeated. That´s something you benefit from, as well. Too bad Uncle Sam is behind that so shooting terrorists is "fucking with America". We Europeans pay a high price for your "Arab Spring". Countless terrorist attacks, millions of refugees, people get raped or killed. So since America fucks with us already, I don´t see any loss showing you the middle finger.

First, I doubt you are in Europe. I suspect you work somewhere in the bowels of the Syrian Propaganda Ministry and no one told you yet that less than a few hundred people post on USMB and it's not a place to influence opinions.

Second, Europe are the ones who decided to take in all those refugees without vetting them, hoping to exploit them for cheap labor. Say what you will about our problem with Illegals from Mexico, at least they arent' blowing stuff up. don't blame us for your poor judgement, most of what's wrong with the Middle East can be blamed on Europe. We just made the mistake of picking it up.

First, I doubt you are in Europe. I suspect you work somewhere in the bowels of the Syrian Propaganda Ministry and no one told you yet that less than a few hundred people post on USMB and it's not a place to influence opinions.

Second, Europe are the ones who decided to take in all those refugees without vetting them, hoping to exploit them for cheap labor. Say what you will about our problem with Illegals from Mexico, at least they arent' blowing stuff up. don't blame us for your poor judgement, most of what's wrong with the Middle East can be blamed on Europe. We just made the mistake of picking it up.
I am in Europe whatever you doubt.

No, we did not decide anything. We are an US-satellite state and our puppets acted at US orders

Forum List

Back