Kurdish Leader Warns Of A 'New Reality' In Iraq

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Perhaps the world should take heed of what this Kurdish leaders has to say.

| By LARA JAKES and HAMZA HENDAWI

Posted: 06/24/2014 ,

Iraq (AP) — Iraq's top Kurdish leader warned visiting Secretary of State John Kerry on Tuesday that a rapid Sunni insurgent advance has already created "a new reality and a new Iraq," signaling that the U.S. faces major difficulties in its efforts to promote unity among the country's divided factions.

The U.N., meanwhile, said more than 1,000 people, most civilians, have been killed in Iraq so far this month, the highest death toll since the U.S. military withdrew from the country in December 2011.

Massoud Barzani, whose powerful minority bloc has long functioned as kingmaker in Iraqi politics, did not directly mention Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, who is facing the strongest challenge to his rule since he assumed power in 2006. But al-Maliki has made little effort beyond rhetoric to win the trust of his critics, who are led by disaffected Sunnis, Kurds and even several former Shiite allies.

Continue reading at:

Iraq (AP) — Iraq's top Kurdish leader warned visiting Secretary of State John Kerry on Tuesday that a rapid Sunni insurgent advance has already created "a new reality and a new Iraq," signaling that the U.S. faces major difficulties in its efforts to promote unity among the country's divided factions.

The U.N., meanwhile, said more than 1,000 people, most civilians, have been killed in Iraq so far this month, the highest death toll since the U.S. military withdrew from the country in December 2011.

Massoud Barzani, whose powerful minority bloc has long functioned as kingmaker in Iraqi politics, did not directly mention Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, who is facing the strongest challenge to his rule since he assumed power in 2006. But al-Maliki has made little effort beyond rhetoric to win the trust of his critics, who are led by disaffected Sunnis, Kurds and even several former Shiite allies.

Continue reading at:

Barzani is a great man, I have met him personally several times.

Continue reading at:

Sally and Roudy-----I will offer my armchair insight >>>>>>

THE KURDS IS A FORCE

in Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey

when they start PULLING TOGETHER ------they will change the profile of
the middle east just as jews did in the 19th and 20th centuries. ----for that
matter ---just as black americans did in the USA----in the second half of the
20th century

Continue reading at:

THE KURDS IS A FORCE

20th century
If the KURDS change the New Middle East in the same way Jews have, it will be for exactly the same reason: a blind loyalty to the dominant empire of the day. Jews served England until a better deal came along, and Kurds will bow to DC until the petrodollar collapses.

THE KURDS IS A FORCE

20th century
If the KURDS change the New Middle East in the same way Jews have, it will be for exactly the same reason: a blind loyalty to the dominant empire of the day. Jews served England until a better deal came along, and Kurds will bow to DC until the petrodollar collapses.
Wow, that made sense. :cuckoo:

THE KURDS IS A FORCE

20th century

The Kurds getting ahead doesn't suit Herr George's agenda. I don't think the Kurds are panting to make Herr George their dhimmi. Actually I think all needy people who receive help from their government in one form or another to get by should hope that nothing collapses or they, themselves, will be out on a limb if everything collapses. Let us all just hope that everything will eventually end up well in the end so that innocent people will not have to suffer any further.

THE KURDS IS A FORCE

20th century
Not to brain-dead trolls, obviously.
Those who are blind to Zionism's colonization of Palestine might see Kurds as "freedom fighters".:lol:

Those who are blind to Zionism's colonization of Palestine might see Kurds as "freedom fighters".:lol:
And Zionism has exactly what to do with the Kurdish nationalist movement? I don't understand why you keep whining about the Palestinians, an invented people who want to have a homeland on top of Jewish ancestral homeland, but not the Kurds, who are also Muslims, and have striven for their own homeland on land that's always been theirs for thousands of years.

What's the matter? Are the Kurds not Islamic and terrorist enough for you? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
And Zionism has exactly what to do with the Kurdish nationalist movement? I don't understand why you keep whining about the Palestinians, an invented people who want to have a homeland on top of Jewish ancestral homeland, but not the Kurds, who are also Muslims, and have striven for their own homeland on land that's always been theirs for thousands of years.

What's the matter? Are the Kurds not Islamic and terrorist enough for you? Ha ha ha.
Still confused about 650,000 Jews inflicting an ethnocracy on twice as many non-Jews in 1948 Palestine? If Kurds find statehood today, it will come from the same western colonial, corporate interests who supported Zionism in Palestine over the past century. What's the matter, not enough dead civilians for you?:badgrin:

Still confused about 650,000 Jews inflicting an ethnocracy on twice as many non-Jews in 1948 Palestine? If Kurds find statehood today, it will come from the same western colonial, corporate interests who supported Zionism in Palestine over the past century. What's the matter, not enough dead civilians for you?:badgrin:
George you ignorant dumbass, the Kurds have been fighting to regain their ancient homeland, stolen by the Arabs and the Turks for over a hundred years. What do you have against this, and what does this have to do with Jews and Israel, you moron?

Every thread isn't a reason for you to spew your Jew hate, get a grip on yourself and go take your meds.

Last edited:

The Kurds getting ahead doesn't suit Herr George's agenda. I don't think the Kurds are panting to make Herr George their dhimmi. Actually I think all needy people who receive help from their government in one form or another to get by should hope that nothing collapses or they, themselves, will be out on a limb if everything collapses. Let us all just hope that everything will eventually end up well in the end so that innocent people will not have to suffer any further.
Millions of innocent people have died since the end of WWII so that a small, malignant portion of humanity can prosper. Let's hope that payback is a real BITCH, shall we?:badgrin:

Millions of innocent people have died since the end of WWII so that a small, malignant portion of humanity can prosper. Let's hope that payback is a real BITCH, shall we?:badgrin:
George the troll still can't show us what the Kurdish independence movement has to do with Israel. Perhaps he needs to change his psychologist.

Last edited:
George the troll still can show us what the Kurdish independence movement has to do with Israel. Perhaps he needs to change his psychologist.
So hasbara roudy's confused about who brought Iraq and Israel into their 20th century incarnations. Maybe he should ask for a raise?

George the troll still can show us what the Kurdish independence movement has to do with Israel. Perhaps he needs to change his psychologist.

So hasbara roudy's confused about who brought Iraq and Israel into their 20th century incarnations. Maybe he should ask for a raise?

It is obvious that the Dhimmi George is unhappy in this country because he is always finding something or other wrong with it. There are millions and millions of Kurds; and while Dhimmi George has never mentioned a homeland for these people in an area where they have lived thousands of years, he is too busy always falsely accusing others of working for pay on these boards, something that he actually hopes will happen to him.. Meanwhile, Herr George, a new Kurdish restaurant opened up in the Conejo Valley (Agoura Hills) just northwest of you, and I am sure if you manage to somehow get yourself up there, the Kurdish owner will be happy to discuss the entire situation with you.
You might even like the food.

I'm confused why George the Islamist troll who claims to be for "justice" and "conscience" is actually against justice for the Kurds, a group of Muslims who are fairly peaceful and have shown an ability to coexist and show tolerance towards others,for a change. Please enlighten us George.

I'm confused why George the Islamist troll who claims to be for "justice" and "conscience" is actually against justice for the Kurds, a group of Muslims who are fairly peaceful and have shown an ability to coexist and show tolerance towards others,for a change. Please enlighten us George.
What's "just" about Kurds obtaining a homeland at the expense of millions or maimed, murdered, and displaced Arabs? Would you say that's equally "just" when compared to how 650,000 Jews inflicted an ethnocracy on twice as many Arabs in Palestine? Maybe you're truly ignorant of the influence rich parasites exert upon US foreign policy?

"Some historians, including Andrew Bacevich, suggest that the U.S. foreign policy is directed by 'wealthy individuals and institutions.'[12]

"In 1893, a decision to back a plot to overthrow the president Harrison in Hawaii was clearly motivated by business interests; it was an effort to prevent a proposed tariff increase on sugar. As a result, Hawaii became a U.S. state afterward.[13] There was allegation that the Spanish-American War in 1898 was motivated mainly by business interests in Cuba.[13]"

The Class War is the Long War.

Criticism of the United States government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back