Ku Klux Klan???

Thanks mate!! It was really informative to know about K.K.K from your link.

I didnt know it was in Wikipedia...

As for the laws regarding the banning of such organizations isn't there a loophole in the law?? That particular person who filed those lawsuits against K.K.K wasn't succesful was he??

By the way DO the American people support K.K.K ??? I know that in today's America the primary concern is a fear of a nuke attack from N.K or a terror threat. But , why haven't the American citizens appealed to BAN the K.K.K ? Does the K.K.K have massive support still ??? I saw some of the pictures of their rallies and their lynching of blacks...It was horrible... One particular picture was really chilling..the one in which they do their Nazi salute

And WHY do they defame the Holy Cross by burning it?? Crazy people I tell ya.

Akshay

We allow crazy here.

Crap!! if what you all say is true then i guess Ku Klux Klan must be making its presence felt in America. I heard they used to slay blacks and in the 70's and 80's they used to kill Indians who had just immigrated to the States so as to make the white skin the more dominant species!!!
Are they like the skinheads of Britain??? Because I thought K.K.K was a political party after the Civil WAR

To understand what happened to the KKK you have to have an understanding of American political history, and especially the Civil War. When the Union was formed there was a great division between the Southern Democrats and Northern Republicans, based on economic theory. The Democrats believed (still do) in the medieval belief that there is a finite limit to societal wealth (zero sum gain), and in order for a man to be rich there must be poor. Therefore they have always segregated men into races and classes to ensure the status of the elite. The Republicans believed (most still do) that there is no limit to societal wealth, and although there will always be rich and poor, the rich do not take from the poor, in fact “a rising tide lifts all boats”.

In order for the colonies to win freedom from England, however, the differences in economic beliefs needed to put aside in favor of unity. The strategy was sound and successful, although set the new country up for a future struggle that culminated in the Civil War.

At the end of that great war, General Lee, commander of the Confederacy, surrendered as a gentleman. But certain Southern Democrats would have none of that, and thus the KKK was created, and became the de-facto terrorist wing of the Democrat Party.

With the rise of conservatism throughout the country and growth in the Republican Party in the South, subsequent crackdowns diminished the KKK presence in the 1960s and 70s to near zero. The Democrats, realizing their terror strategy would not be tolerated, embraced Liberalism as the new method of choice to subjugate the black race in America. Robert Byrd, a former KKK member, now reigns in his 40-odd year career as “The Conscience of the Senate”, and the Liberal impact on the American black family has been far more devastating than anything the KKK could have hoped for. Liberal policies of welfare (income without work), abortion on demand, no-fault sex, “Affirmative Action” (racial quotas), insistence on diversity, moral relativism, weak public schools and “soft on crime” have created illegitimacy rates among American blacks as high as 90% in some cities.

The KKK has all but disappeared, harbored by a few pitiful souls who never figured out the new direction taken by their Party to enforce their medieval economic beliefs. Most of these individuals even claim to be Republicans, stupidly assuming that distaste for racial quotas is due to prejudice.

I lived about 4 blocks from this guy in Stone Mountain, Ga.
Every year they would have a march through town and past my house to Venables’ house for the rally and cross burning on his property just outside Stone Mountain Park.
The odd thing is, between my house and his house was the oldest black neighborhood in town (Civil War old). For some reason (I have forgotten what or why) the story is Sherman spared the area on his march through Atlanta, that neighborhood is called Sherman Town today.

General Sherman .... my mom's dad's distant kin ....

Forum List

Back