Krugman eviscerates Austrian school, hack, cranks

Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves.

People who worry about the pounds and not the pence are the ones who obsess about the Austrians.

Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves.

People who worry about the pounds and not the pence are the ones who obsess about the Austrians.

All Dottie wants is a date with Paul.

He'd love to bend over a couch and have Paul teach him about "velocity".

If you people would stop insisting that the Austrian School :tinfoil: is legit, then The Nobel Laureate economist (Krugman) would stop pointing-and-laughing.

If you people would stop insisting that the Austrian School :tinfoil: is legit, then The Nobel Laureate economist (Krugman) would stop pointing-and-laughing.

dear, if you can say exactly where Austrian School is mistaken please do or admit you lack the IQ to be here.

and Nobel peace prize winner Obama should invite him over for some home brew made from the compost of the organic garden Michelle Obama raises all by herself.

Attachments

• krugman_obama.jpg
    krugman_obama.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 83
^ incomplete run-on sentence??? Who starts a sentence with an "and"? I'll tell you :up: dropouts.

Last edited:
^ incomplete run-on sentence??? Who starts a sentence with an "and"? I'll tell you :up: dropouts.

It's all you've got shit-stain.

You have no balls for a real challenge.

I love that people like you exist.

People will need maids and your offspring (God perish the thought) will probably be there to fill the role.

I guess we'll have to keep pointing out just how far Krugman has his head up his ass.

This thread is relevant now more than ever despite the Welcher chiming-in.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

This thread is relevant now more than ever despite the Welcher chiming-in.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
But Paul Krugman, the Nobel Prize-winning New York Times columnist, was calling the VA’s Veteran’s Health Administration “a huge policy success story” that “offers important lessons for future health reform” as recently as 2011.

“Multiple surveys have found the V.H.A. providing better care than most Americans receive, even as the agency has held cost increases well below those facing Medicare and private insurers,” Krugman wrote in a piece attacking Republican plans to reform the department.

Krugman goes on to insist that the V.H.A. is a model of “socialized medicine” that works by controlling costs.

“Crucially, the V.H.A. is an integrated system, which provides health care as well as paying for it,” Krugman wrote. “So it’s free from the perverse incentives created when doctors and hospitals profit from expensive tests and procedures, whether or not those procedures actually make medical sense.”

Read more: Paul Krugman 8217 s Love Affair With The Scandal-Plagued VA The Daily Caller

Forum List

Back