Krugman Decapitated!

Shut up wench.....

You only have a brain in the lefty world of fantasy.

decapiststed ?????

Isn't that what they do to liberal males at age 3 ?

Careful.. she's a faux lawyer... she'll sioux you!!!

you wish,

poor little uneducated jealous twit.

Yes, that was very loser-lawyer like.

Schillian is a lawyer......

I'd believe in Santa before that.

which proves how stupid you and he both are.

but that's ok. I don't expect anything less from bitter, misogynistic, uneducated rightwingnut loons.

Awwwwww...........

Hey look...she learned some words or got them out of a CrackerJack box.

It is unfortunate she has no idea what they mean.

in other words, you don't understand words of more than one syllable.

nothing new there.

you wish,

poor little uneducated jealous twit.

Yes, that was very loser-lawyer like.

Schillian is a lawyer......

I'd believe in Santa before that.

which proves how stupid you and he both are.

but that's ok. I don't expect anything less from bitter, misogynistic, uneducated rightwingnut loons.

Awwwwww...........

Hey look...she learned some words or got them out of a CrackerJack box.

It is unfortunate she has no idea what they mean.

in other words, you don't understand words of more than one syllable.

nothing new there.

You're grasping Schillian....

And everyone can see it.

I am embarrassed for you.

We all know you are a moron.

It's to bad you insist on reminding us.

Yesterdays theme was about Liberalism's attempts to make everyone a victim, claiming all sorts of dire events are imminent if they are not kept in power. And a prominent perveyer of the 'imminent disaster' thesis is Paul Krugman.

I do so enjoy it when one of the Liberal frauds gets his just deserts, and even more so when the fraud in question is this shifty-eyed pipsqueak, Krugman.

And not just because he is the personification of the Liberal plan of conquest....
...but because of the awards the rest of his clique bestows on him...unjustly.

And because of how frequently he is wrong in exactly those areas where he is getting said awards!!

Disater du jour....'run for your lives! We'll soon have no more oil!!'

1. A former editor of the Chicago Tribune "used to advise writers to try to attack so deftly that their target doesn’t know he’s been decapitated until he tries to walk away. He was speaking figuratively, which we note because of the rough-and-tumble nature of Chicago newspapering. It’s going to be something, in any event, to see Paul Krugman try to walk away from the latest sally by the Wall Street Journal.

He may stagger around for a while, but eventually he’ll topple."

2. The Wall Street Journal " dealt with him in an editorial debunking “Peak Oil.” It began by noting that it’s been “216 years since Thomas Malthus gave birth to the idea that mankind’s appetite for natural resources would outstrip nature’s capacity to supply them.

There have since been regular warnings that the world is running out of soybeans,helium,chocolate,tungsten, you name it—and that population growth has become unsustainable.

The warnings create a political or social panic for a while, only to be proved wrong.”
Peak Krugman - The New York Sun

3. Which brings us to the "peak oil" trope.... " Peak oil, an event based on M. King Hubbert's theory, is the point in time when the maximum rate of extraction of petroleum is reached, after which the rate of production is expected to enter terminal decline."
Peak oil - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

a. " ...in December 2010 Mr. Krugman had announced that “peak oil has arrived.” ....
Mr. Krugman as saying: “What the commodity markets are telling us is that we’re living in a finite world, in which the rapid growth of emerging economies is placing pressure on limited supplies of raw materials, pushing up their prices. And America is, for the most part, just a bystander in this story.”
NYSun, Op. Cit.

4. Now....why would this Lib lead the hand-wringers in this manner?

a. " Rahm's Rule: 'Never Let a Serious Crisis Go to Waste'"
Rahm s Rule Never Let a Serious Crisis Go to Waste PERC The Property and Environment Research Center

b. It plays right into the fairy tale that only subscribing to the "Green Economy" scam will save the world!

5. And it fits nicely into the bigger picture, the motivation for Progressive worldviews:
"One spin-off of the Enlightenment was the desire to find new myths that would transcend daily existence and take one to a higher level of purification.
Proto-fascist, and founder of ecology, Ernst Haeckel, invested nature-worship with the belief that all matter was alive and possessed mental attributes. In ‘monism,’ he brought together hostility to Christianity and propaganda for Darwinism, a nature cult and theories of hygiene and selective breeding."
J.W. Burrow, “The Crisis of Reason: European Thought, 1848-1914,” p. 218-19

Liberalism, ecology, 'peak oil,'....Krugman.....all fish in the same barrel.

Krugman has only been "decapitsted" in the rightwingnut imagination.

Poor dear.

Shut up wench.....

decapiststed ?????

Is that an 'Elizabeth Warren' joke???

if it were, you should go cut and paste it like you do everything else.

Did you have a college education?

If so....what is your problem with "cut and paste"?

Poor dear.

Shut up wench.....

decapiststed ?????

If she

Poor dear.

Shut up wench.....

decapiststed ?????

Awwww PC

You chased her off.

I was having so much fun.

Believe it or not when I made the first relevant post on this I thought to myself, you know how the RWnuts are on this board,

some idiot's going to come in and point out that the sun will eventually burn out so that makes solar a non-renewable.

Sane people accept the commonly used definitions of renewable and non-renewable. It's your choice not to put yourself in that category of people.

"Sane" people claim a resource that is finite as one that is renewable?

Sane people do not classify the sun as a non-renewable resource because it only has a few billion years left.

So how much oil is left?

You tell me. You're the one claiming it's no different than sunlight.

There's no way of knowing how much oil is left at this time. The amount of known reserves keeps increasing.

So your plan is to treat it exactly like solar and assume we have 5 billion years worth of oil left.

Goddam you people outdo yourself every day.

Shut up wench.....

decapiststed ?????

If she
Shut up wench.....

decapiststed ?????

Awwww PC

You chased her off.

I was having so much fun.

Sorry......

Don't worry, there'll be another dunce along any minute....

CALLING ALL LIBERALS!

Sorry PC, I'm at work today, and videos are blocked here.

What did the video tell us?

"So what?" to your post.
Well...Rupert Mordoch, and the policies of Newscorp, have changed the WSJ.

They used to be a balanced financial trade journal when they were family owned.

How much attention would you pay to a hit piece about Mitt Romney if the New York Times put it out?

So, you position is that the source of the revelations about Krugman, rather than his actual words, represent the relevant material?

There's no award for stupid....so stop competing.
No, you misunderstood.

My position is NOT that the source of the revelations about Krugman, rather than his actual words, represent the relevant material.

My position is that the WSJ is no different than Fox News in terms of op eds written by their righty writers...and moreover...you would dissmiss editorials, out of hand, written by lefties.

I only have so much down time between projects here, and unwinding/analyzing that editorial would take too much investment of time, additionally you wouldn't consider anything offered to counter what you've posted.

Are you reading the WSJ op ed without paying for it? Where?

"Sane" people claim a resource that is finite as one that is renewable?

Sane people do not classify the sun as a non-renewable resource because it only has a few billion years left.

So how much oil is left?

There's no way of knowing how much oil is left at this time. The amount of known reserves keeps increasing.

So your plan is to treat it exactly like solar and assume we have 5 billion years worth of oil left.

There you go making stuff up again.

So how much oil is left?

When you're ready to acknowledge that your insistence that we view solar as non-renewable was an immaterial distinction of no value to the conversation,

then we can proceed.

So how much oil is left?

That's what he does.

So how much oil is left?

When you're ready to acknowledge that your insistence that we view solar as non-renewable was an immaterial distinction of no value to the conversation,

then we can proceed.

When you're ready to acknowledge the flaw in your logic you'll have opened your mind just a bit, and please stop making up stuff about me. I know that's the last refuge of a hack losing an argument, but it's tacky.

Forum List

Back