Kristol On Kerry-This Week

Kathianne said:
:shocked: and before? :laugh:

Hmmmm...good question. One is tempted to say apolitical, but ,then, on closer examination.....

Pitiless, without conscience, and concerned only with satisfying their immediate needs...

I stand corrected - they ARE Democrats!

William Joyce said:
So. You're open to throwing people out of our nation? I wonder who's the bigot, Kathianne. Maybe we can work together on this.

Expelling close-minded, logic-challenged boneheads isn't bigotry...it's waste management. Someone pull the handle and flush this guy!

Merlin1047 said:
Exactly. We keep hearing from some kerry supporters on this board that his post-Viet Nam actions happened 34 years ago. They insist that these actions are no longer relevant, that they do not care about them and neither should we.

They are deluding themselves and attempting to sucker us. The fact is that kerry's actions back in the seventies were the defining moment for this man. Those actions demonstrated his character - or lack thereof. His actions in recent months indicate that he has not changed. He is still a traitor. He will still do any deed, tell any lie, support any foe, alienate any friend and subvert his own nation in his insane quest for power.

Rotting in hell is too good for the scum. I hope he and Teresa have to spend the rest of eternity exiled on an island enjoying each other's company.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back