Kris Kobach's Epic Fail

I've known him from local politics for around 20 years. He's a local yocal, not much more
You're wrong. He's been on the national scene since his first appearances on the old Lou Dobbs show around 2005.
I'm not wrong lol. I volunteered for the man when he was nothing more that a local city boy.

Being on Lou Dobbs doesn't make him special or unique. If it did then you must admit all the leftist morons on TV are also "something special"

we all know that your second point is horseshit

there's no credible study that shows anything near the numbers the insane trumplings claim
HA HA. Another mindless liberal who doesn't know the keyword that kills his post >> "study." So we should have to have one of those, coming from a liberal university, liberal think tank, or liberal media, right ? Go back to sleep.

EARTH TO DEL: Lots of things don't require studies. Got a study that can prove to me that fish can swim ? Are you getting this ?

View attachment 183974
no, we should believe it because fuckwit trumplings like you feel it's true.

no facts allowed, right? just feelings

i'm surprised you people can dress yourselves

:rofl:

I'm not wrong lol. I volunteered for the man when he was nothing more that a local city boy.

Being on Lou Dobbs doesn't make him special or unique. If it did then you must admit all the leftist morons on TV are also "something special"
I didn't say he was "something special". I just said he's had national notariety for years, that's all.

no, we should believe it because fuckwit trumplings like you feel it's true.

no facts allowed, right? just feelings

i'm surprised you people can dress yourselves
EARTH TO DEL: What's YOUR definition of "hard evidence" ? What you're programmed to define it as ? As taught to you by your liberal media, think tanks, universities, talking heads. ? :laugh:

Sorry, you don't get to define by YOUR rules alone. The normal world isn't captive to YOUR confined depictions of "hard evidence" So here's a question for you ..

What would be YOUR criteria for "hard evidence" ? The New York Times ? Southern Poverty Laughingstock Center ?, CNN (Coloring Book News Now) ?, MSNBC (Moonbats Spouting Nothing But Crap) ?, or any of your 1000's of biased liberal universities, professors, and think tanks ?

Oh boy. Won't we be impressed ? :rolleyes:

Got a study to show fish can swim ? Do ya ? :laugh:

Forum List

Back