Krauthammer on Obama: He's 'More a Hugo Chavez Than He Is a Teddy Roosevelt' -video

Why would you WANT four more years of a man who ran out of ideas after two?

Listen, I am NOT an Obama supporter.

If fact, I am a registered Republican.

But the Republicans haven't fielded an electable candidate that can inspire the people and the party.

Again, all they have come up with is has been's, wannabe's, and RINO's

If this is the best they can do: then Obama will winn another 4 long years. :doubt:

Tell us, how the fuck is the Hussein electable after this term?

Take a look at the Republican field. You make it sound like a blow out, when it's even money at best.

Krauthammer reacts to the president's speech in Osawatomie, Kansas where Teddy Roosevelt spoke a century ago. Charles really nails it here

KRAUTHAMMER: He talked about how we got here. He gave a nice historical rundown except that he left out a critical three years – his presidency. It’s as if it didn’t exist. It’s as if we jumped from ’08 to today. This speech was intended to say that “Everything that’s happened in the last three years has nothing to do with my administration or its policies – economic stagnation, debt, high unemployment. It is a result of the malice of the rich,” and he talked about that at length.

This is a classic example of how little it takes to stir the erogenous zones of liberals. You give them a speech with social justice, a little bit of class war, you wrap it up in the patina of intellectualism in what is essentially a speech that exonerates anything he’s done and obviously not done and says all of our problems today are the result of the plutocrats. That’s why he’s more a Hugo Chavez than he is a Teddy Roosevelt in this speech

KRAUThammer is more Goebbels than Murrow. Take anything he says with a bit more than a grain of salt!!! :cool:

funnycat184.jpg

Krauthammer reacts to the president's speech in Osawatomie, Kansas where Teddy Roosevelt spoke a century ago. Charles really nails it here

KRAUTHAMMER: He talked about how we got here. He gave a nice historical rundown except that he left out a critical three years – his presidency. It’s as if it didn’t exist. It’s as if we jumped from ’08 to today. This speech was intended to say that “Everything that’s happened in the last three years has nothing to do with my administration or its policies – economic stagnation, debt, high unemployment. It is a result of the malice of the rich,” and he talked about that at length.

This is a classic example of how little it takes to stir the erogenous zones of liberals. You give them a speech with social justice, a little bit of class war, you wrap it up in the patina of intellectualism in what is essentially a speech that exonerates anything he’s done and obviously not done and says all of our problems today are the result of the plutocrats. That’s why he’s more a Hugo Chavez than he is a Teddy Roosevelt in this speech

KRAUThammer is more Goebbels than Murrow. Take anything he says with a bit more than a grain of salt!!! :cool:

funnycat184.jpg

This has been a Godwin thread since the OP. Thanks for noticing.

Forum List

Back