Krauthammer: Comey incident has sent press over the edge

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
About halfway through Krauthammer provides an interesting view of why the media is going bananas because of Trump. Basically they feel their monopoly on controlling the narrative is over, too many options now, especially with the internet.

I would take it a step further and say they are most angry at being called out and being put on the defensive. Trump is unwielding on offense and Conservatives and even believers of Faith are starting to appreciate a different approach to those who passively-aggressively bully the right, sometimes even ruin peoples lives because of their political views!

I thought it was a decide clip, I enjoy Kraut as he is thoughtful and deliberate with his words:

Krauthammer: Comey incident has sent press over the edge

It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome ..... that's exactly what envelops the communist left....one can almost see them bursting blood vessels out of pure spite LOL!

It's amusing to observe!!!:biggrin:

Krauthammer is part of the Trump propaganda machine. Anything he says is worthless as is Trump News.

This is backfiring on Trump big time. Jason Chaffetz is asking the DOJ IG to investigate the circumstances. More Republicans are calling for a select committee to investigate Russia's interference in our elections. Trump has politicized the FBI. Bet Krauthammer didn't say much about that.

Forum List

Back