..Krakatoa from erupting
..stopping hitler/stalin/Pol Pot/Jim Jones/etc
..WW2--FDR= loser--WANTED Americans to die ..Churchill also
..WW1
..here's a good one: the Indian Ocean Tsunami--how come they didn't stop that
..DeepWater Horizon
...Katrina

etc etc
..if Mr Trump could've stopped C19, I'm wondering why all these other disasters were not stopped????

I just can't figure out why they didn't stop:
..Krakatoa from erupting
..WW1
..DeepWater Horizon
...Katrina

etc etc
..if Mr Trump could've stopped C19, I'm wondering why all these other disasters were not stopped????

tenor (7).gif
tenor (7).gif

..Krakatoa from erupting
..WW1
..DeepWater Horizon
...Katrina

etc etc

View attachment 327498
exactly

..Krakatoa from erupting
..WW1
..DeepWater Horizon
...Katrina

etc etc
Was there a presidential ellection approaching when those things happened? If not, then democrats didnt have a reason to try and blame those things on republicans..

..Krakatoa from erupting
..WW1
..DeepWater Horizon
...Katrina

etc etc
Why do you think that Trump could have stopped Coronavirus?

Clearly Trump is not responsible for starting Coronavirus nor could he have entirely prevented it.

But did Trump do everything he could do to save American lives? Did he do enough prior planning? Did he listen to his advisors and take the best course based upon the best science? Did he tell the truth to the American people?

The answer to all of those is no.

Trump has been an ineffectual leader, he has promoted dubious scientific claims, and likely thousands of Americans will have died because of his actions and inactions.

His administration claimed that WHO has blood on their hands for their Coronavirus failures- why wouldn't you hold your Dear Leader to the same standard?

..Krakatoa from erupting
..WW1
..DeepWater Horizon
...Katrina

etc etc
Was there a presidential ellection approaching when those things happened? If not, then democrats didnt have a reason to try and blame those things on republicans..
You mean like Benghazi?
When Republicans spent all of their time trying to hurt Clinton's election chances?

..Krakatoa from erupting
..WW1
..DeepWater Horizon
...Katrina

etc etc
You mean like Benghazi?
When Republicans spent all of their time trying to hurt Clinton's election chances?
Benghazi was a congrollable event, unlike a natural disaster. Bad comparison.

..Krakatoa from erupting
..WW1
..DeepWater Horizon
...Katrina

etc etc
You mean like Benghazi?

I didn't want to hurt her chances at election. I just wanted her to catch fire.

Deepwater Horizon may have been avoidable.

..Krakatoa from erupting
..WW1
..DeepWater Horizon
...Katrina

etc etc
You mean like Benghazi?

Hmmmm lets see- what did the Republicans try to nail Clinton for in regards to Benghazi?
a) Lack of preparation- failing to provide the recommended security provisions for the consulate. Likewise Trump failed to follow through on recommendations that would have saved Americans lives.
b) Lying to Americans about Benghazi- and Trump has repeatedly lied to Americans about the Coronavirus.

I have often compared the Republican response to the Benghazi attacks to the Democratic response to the tragic barracks bombing in Lebanon under Reagan. It was well known that Reagan had failed to follow recommendations that the Marines were in an unsafe facility- but when the tragedy happened, Congress came together on a factfinding mission to learn from the mistakes- not to attack Reagan.

Benghazi was all about Republicans using the event to harm Clinton's election chances. So this whine fest about how mean the Democrats are to your Dear Leader is pretty pathetic.

..Krakatoa from erupting
..WW1
..DeepWater Horizon
...Katrina

etc etc
You mean like Benghazi?

I didn't want to hurt her chances at election. I just wanted her to catch fire.

Deepwater Horizon may have been avoidable.
Half the deaths in America due to Coronavirus may turn out to have been avoidable.

..Krakatoa from erupting
..WW1
..DeepWater Horizon
...Katrina

etc etc
You mean like Benghazi?

Hmmmm lets see- what did the Republicans try to nail Clinton for in regards to Benghazi?
a) Lack of preparation- failing to provide the recommended security provisions for the consulate. Likewise Trump failed to follow through on recommendations that would have saved Americans lives.
b) Lying to Americans about Benghazi- and Trump has repeatedly lied to Americans about the Coronavirus.

I have often compared the Republican response to the Benghazi attacks to the Democratic response to the tragic barracks bombing in Lebanon under Reagan. It was well known that Reagan had failed to follow recommendations that the Marines were in an unsafe facility- but when the tragedy happened, Congress came together on a factfinding mission to learn from the mistakes- not to attack Reagan.

Benghazi was all about Republicans using the event to harm Clinton's election chances. So this whine fest about how mean the Democrats are to your Dear Leader is pretty pathetic.
What a horrible attempt at comparison.
Benghazi occurred on the anniversary of 9-11, the date the admin should have been most prepared for but instead failed miserably and subsequently attempted to cover up — with the aid of MSM.
Wuhan virus had no 9-11 anniversary date attached and WHO covered up for China!

Forum List

Back