Kosher food - why?

I

Indofred

The Jewish population of the world is a not so massive 14 million, of which half of whom are actually religious, the rest being Jewish in not much more than an accident of birth.
That's a total of about 0.2% of the world or, if you count religious Jews only, about the population of New York, but spread over the whole world.

Now comes the question - Why are so many food products kosher certified when the market for such food is tiny?

If you don't believe me, open your fridge and look for the hidden kosher labelling.
Here are some examples, but there are a lot of kosher stamps to go at from a variety of well paid Jewish agencies.

kosher-tax-extortion-300x291.jpg

Much of the world is being asked to pay a kosher tax on a wide variety of products, just in case the odd Jew picks up a product in a supermarket.
One has to ask why the Jewish lobby has so much influence on the rest of the western world.

I will now be accused of being anti Semitic, but why is asking a question about numbers so anti Semitic?
Of course, it isn't, but that's the usual argument for anyone who dares to question the Jewish influence over the rest of the world.

A lot of the Kosher standards are the same as standards we have today. If the food producers are doing it anyway, why not use that to advertise? It gets them more customers. It is still pretty childish for you to whine about it though.

Forum List

Back