Koch Bros do something great!

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
They are freezing out Trump. I am not sure what it was that made them mad.. his support for abortion, his support for 0bama, his enthusism for giving citizenship for illeagals, maybe his support for Common core. Whatever. They don't like Trump either.

wow, it's takes so little for a liberal to become a two faced hypocrite. and they have no shame in doing it.

the last we heard they HATED the brothers because their masters, like dirty Harry Reid told them they should

You all should be WORRYING over those OLD FOGIES you have running for the Democrat party. things aren't looking so hot for them

Yeah last I read on this board about the Koch brothers they were scum sucking Reps and apparently their word wasn't worth shit.

Now all of a sudden, according to the op, they will freeze Trump out and not support him at all.

What a difference a day makes in the heart of a lib.

Yeah last I read on this board about the Koch brothers they were scum sucking Reps and apparently their word wasn't worth shit.

Now all of a sudden, according to the op, they will freeze Trump out and not support him at all.

I don't think they know the words: standing on Principle. they float which ever way the wind blows them. that's how we got stuck with that no experienced thug, Obama

A) I am not a liberal

B) which of the positions I listed that Trump supports should the Koch's support with him? Post partum abortion? Support for Common Core? Support of citizen ship for illegals? Maybe Trumps vocal support both elections for 0bama? Which of those posititions trump has given vocal support to do you support?

A) I am not a liberal

B) which of the positions I listed that Trump supports should the Koch's support with him? Post partum abortion? Support for Common Core? Support of citizen ship for illegals? Maybe Trumps vocal support both elections for 0bama? Which of those posititions trump has given vocal support to do you support?

Oh, I see you met Stephanie.

Carry lots of disinfectant with you.

:D

A) I am not a liberal

I haven't been paying attention. I guess it's good someone is. And did you get all those off his Website and that is his platform he stands on? or from some leftwing site off the Internet.

Did you Libtards forget something?

Trump says he is not seeking nor accepting contributions to his campaign. He's spending his own $$$$$

:beer:

the only ones I know freaking out over Trump is the left/liberals/democrats. but they say they aren't a liberal. beats me

They are more terrified of Trump. I see dread fueling all this Leftist attention on Trump.

If only the other Republican candidates could learn to frighten Leftists like trump. Instead, they fear him too.

They are more terrified of Trump. I see dread fueling all this Leftist attention on Trump.

If only the other Republican candidates could learn to frighten Leftists like trump. Instead, they fear him too.

yeah, remember that back stabber McCain. we don't have anything to be frightened about Obama becoming President. THAT'S what lost that election RIGHT THERE. But then he and his loser handlers tried to blame it on Sarah Palin. snakes most of them IN both parties

Not to derail this 1000th thread on trump.

but is the site running slow, doing weird things for anyone else?

the last couple days for me have been weird.

A) I am not a liberal

But you disagreed with Stephanie and if you disagree then you a re by default a Communist.

Did you Libtards forget something?

Trump says he is not seeking nor accepting contributions to his campaign. He's spending his own $$$$$

:beer:

the only ones I know freaking out over Trump is the left/liberals/democrats. but they say they aren't a liberal. beats me

You must have very selective news sources. I pretty sure it is GOP contenders who have been shouting most

Not to derail this 1000th thread on trump.

but is the site running slow, doing weird things for anyone else?

the last couple days for me have been weird.

The only thing weird around here is you. ;)

I strive for that. makes life humorous . it's not good for the health to be so Serious all the time. and this is for YOU:

LOL
now about the board? or is it my computer?

Forum List

Back