Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Kobe. Truly a sad moment. Hope its not true about some of his kids being with him.
It does put things into perspective though. great wealth and fame cannot insulate us from
human mortality.
Its a great loss. I know Kobe had done a lot for communities and had more things planned,
thus being a great role model. sad sad day.

RIP black Mamba. Jordan clone that was one of the best tough shot makers of all time. One of my role models growing up.

111514-FSSW-sleeping-athletes-gallery-kobe-bryant.vresize.1200.675.high.67.jpg

Basketball legend Kobe Bryant, 41, was killed on Sunday in a helicopter crash over Calabasas, California.

The city is about 30 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles. ESPN and ABC News confirm the report.

The Sikorsky s-76 aircraft crashed with five people on board. The cause of the accident is not yet known.
NBA Star Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash

They were heading to Kobe Bryant’s daughter’s basketball game

Sources have confirmed that neither #Bryant’s wife or children were on board of the helicopter that crashed.
3:14 PM · Jan 26, 2020 from Little Rock, AR·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

I just heard that Kobe’s 13 year old daughter was on the flight with him
Horrible to hear, just horrible

Yeah I wish journalist would quit putting news out there about stuff like this until confirmed for sure.

Wrong. They are dead. It's all over the internet. Kobe's twitter account has been dead (no pun intended) since the crash. If he was alive he would tweet this.

Last edited:
Sources have confirmed that neither #Bryant’s wife or children were on board of the helicopter that crashed.
3:14 PM · Jan 26, 2020 from Little Rock, AR·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

I just heard that Kobe’s 13 year old daughter was on the flight with him
Horrible to hear, just horrible

Yeah I wish journalist would quit putting news out there about stuff like this until confirmed for sure.

Wrong. They are dead. It's all over the internet. Kobe's twitter account has been dead "no pun intended" since the crash. If he was alive he would tweet this.
(he is referring to the daughter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back