Knockout Game turns to Murder

th

Charge them as adults.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It isn't senseless violence. It is kids having fun. Don't you want children to enjoy themselves? Is it because these are black children? White boys play video games. Do you want them arrested too?

Knockout game ain't no game.

They need to start jailing these little fuckers for 10 years minimum time served and see how fun they find it then.

This callous attack is proof that neither of these clowns deserve to be in civilized society again.

Police: Teens fatally assault man at Great Frederick Fair, may have been 'knockout game'

Another instance of “senseless violence”. From a policy perspective, how do we as a culture address a the part of the culture with no accountability, no empathy where one feels empowered to shoot innocents, wield knives at innocents, or, punch innocents..... all for personal satisfaction.
As a society we fully support killing innocent children.

Until society embraces Human Rights I don't see it getting better.

The knock out game is highly risky because eventually they will slug an armed person and then....weeeelll...Trayvon Martin II

Authorities have charged the 15-year-old with first-degree assault, second-degree assault and reckless endangerment. The 16-year-old is charged with second-degree assault. Prosecutors may very well tack on additional counts — such as manslaughter or murder — in light of the victim's death

"Prosecutors MAY...."

This is murder! Damn subhuman black privilege!

Ironically, a step into making things better is to start getting tough on this type of behavior. This would help all people who are having a problem or issue and teach them or orient them to the value of civility. It would just be a bit tough in the beginning as people get used to it.

"Prosecutors MAY...."

I doubt murder is appropriate. As I understand it, typically a criminal act not meant to kill that results in death is manslaughter.
An innocent life was taken, and we all know it was based on RACE. He wouldnt have died except his skin color. It may not be premeditated murder, but it was an intentional act, and people of the right skin color have been convicted of murder for less.

Kill him on the spot but with EXTREME PREJUDICE!

3 HOURS OF ONLY BREAKING EVERY BONE IN HIS BODY!

"Prosecutors MAY...."

I doubt murder is appropriate. As I understand it, typically a criminal act not meant to kill that results in death is manslaughter.
An innocent life was taken, and we all know it was based on RACE. He wouldnt have died except his skin color. It may not be premeditated murder, but it was an intentional act, and people of the right skin color have been convicted of murder for less.
I disagree but get your point.

FMI.. Is it proven it was a racially motivated crime?

"Prosecutors MAY...."

I disagree but get your point.

FMI.. Is it proven it was a racially motivated crime?
Probably not PROVEN, but with the rare white attacker it would be assumed. Just more black privilege.

Btw, drunk drivers have been charged, and convicted of murder even though it wasnt their INTENT to kill that person. Drunk driving is a political sin so society is ok with calling that death a murder. But these black kids are "good boys," just axe their mama.

Forum List

Back