Knee jerk reactions by Fed will cause pain for some Vets.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
From what I can tell it was the VA that was at fault here not the Veteran so the reaction is to make it harder for other Vets. The Pharmacy in my experience seemed to be the only efficient part of the VA. Can't have that so its the Fed to the rescue now getting your prescribed meds is as much of a miserable process as all others in the VA.

Tougher guidance on VA narcotics prescriptions headed to Obama's desk

From what I can tell it was the VA that was at fault here not the Veteran so the reaction is to make it harder for other Vets. The Pharmacy in my experience seemed to be the only efficient part of the VA. Can't have that so its the Fed to the rescue now getting your prescribed meds is as much of a miserable process as all others in the VA.

It figures. The Crackhead-in-Chief to make a decision on drugs.

Opiates were prescribed far too often for the return it received: thousands of shattered lives.

Good guidance from the Republican House and Senate for the President to sign.

It figures. The Crackhead-in-Chief to make a decision on drugs.
\

He doesn't have to sign it, but I'm sure he will. I hold every idiot who voted yea on this responsible., both Democrat and Republican. They do not give a shit about Veterans until election time, then all we get is a lot of lip service and not the fun kind.

Not only that, but the VA suggests it might help you to talk to a psychologist, then the gov. decides you are too unstable to own a gun.
Unstable people, emotionally, do not have a right to own guns. Show me in the Constitution where it says they do.

Who determines stability? Show me in the Constitution where it says that someone other than yourself determines your second amendment rights for you.
It is an Obama gun grab.
I asked you to show me and you shifted the burden to me. Your fail.

Oh, that's Obama's hand in your pants looking for a gun.. I hope.

Forum List

Back