KKK tries to silence 84-year-old woman who fled the Nazis after she criticizes Trump

well,only if that was what conservatives did. but since it isn't it's a waste of space on a message board.
It's exactly far right conservatives do. That is where the racists and bigots in the GOP hide now.
it is, well why don't you just post up that fact.
I did. You can begin with the Southern Strategy that even Nixon and Ford's cronies said was designed to and succeeded in bringing over southern whites upset with and blaming the Dems for integration.

You can deny it all you want. No one cares.
I don't see the connection to the KKK, but hey, you go with your fantasy.
Of course you don't. You can't think so you depend on partisan ideology and echo chambers.
They'll never acknowledge the truth. Some of them are lying and others are just stupid.

The blow back on these trump crackas are going to be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

An 84-year-old woman who fled Austria as a child with her family to escape the Nazis was mailed a KKK symbol after openly criticizing GOP front-runner Donald Trump, according to the Boston Globe.

Louise Mayerson told the paper she received the anonymous envelope in the mail writing a letter that was published in the Globe earlier this month.

“I have found some alarming rhetoric coming from Donald Trump that is apparently finding approval from large numbers of my fellow Americans,” she wrote. “With Trump’s rather ambiguous response concerning his disavowal of the support of former Klansman David Duke, I have reached my breaking point”

KKK tries to silence 84-year-old woman who fled the Nazis after she criticizes Trump
Your right, it might be just as huge as the letter Trumps son got in the mail, freaks on both sides.

An 84-year-old woman who fled Austria as a child with her family to escape the Nazis was mailed a KKK symbol after openly criticizing GOP front-runner Donald Trump, according to the Boston Globe.

Louise Mayerson told the paper she received the anonymous envelope in the mail writing a letter that was published in the Globe earlier this month.

“I have found some alarming rhetoric coming from Donald Trump that is apparently finding approval from large numbers of my fellow Americans,” she wrote. “With Trump’s rather ambiguous response concerning his disavowal of the support of former Klansman David Duke, I have reached my breaking point”

The letter was from you?

well,only if that was what conservatives did. but since it isn't it's a waste of space on a message board.
It's exactly far right conservatives do. That is where the racists and bigots in the GOP hide now.
I did. You can begin with the Southern Strategy that even Nixon and Ford's cronies said was designed to and succeeded in bringing over southern whites upset with and blaming the Dems for integration.

Of course you don't. You can't think so you depend on partisan ideology and echo chambers.
In other words neither can you.

The letter was from you?
Yeah must've been, right?

You are projecting again.

Better than you

The KKK is so BOLD as to mail a threat? Wow. And they didn't throw a brick though window with a nasty note tied to it, or burn a cross? This is IT? What a bring down. Wimpy noodle alert.

Better than you
jc456, you simply don't have what it takes to argue this. There is no question taht the Southern Strategy did exactly what it was supposed to do. And all you can say is "nuh uh"? :lol:

Better than you
jc456, you simply don't have what it takes to argue this. There is no question taht the Southern Strategy did exactly what it was supposed to do. And all you can say is "nuh uh"? :lol:
It did. Votes are votes. Doesn't have any bearing on the subject of this thread.

Better than you
It did. Votes are votes. Doesn't have any bearing on the subject of this thread.
It has every bearing on this thread. The KKK is in the intimidation business. They are conservatives, ultra conservatives, and the switched to the GOP in 1968 and after. They were not going to stay in a Dem party that betrayed them on segregation.

Better than you
It has every bearing on this thread. The KKK is in the intimidation business. They are conservatives, ultra conservatives, and the switched to the GOP in 1968 and after. They were not going to stay in a Dem party that betrayed them on segregation.
How?

Better than you
How?
You have already been told, so listen closely. On this subject from now on, you will not "get just once more." You can act like a petulant child all you want. That means nothing to me.

Better than you
How?
You have already been told, so listen closely. On this subject from now on, you will not "get just once more." You can act like a petulant child all you want. That means nothing to me.
Dude, how?

How?
Dude, how?
:slap:

How?
Dude, how?
:slap:
Silence

Forum List

Back