KKK grand Wizard supports the Donald

I wonder why.

He certainly appeared like a clown last night. All he lacked was a rubber ball nose and size 30 shoes.

Former KKK leader David Duke: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Former KKK leader David Duke: Voting against Donal...
"He's meant a lot for the human rights of European Americans."

View on flip.it
Preview by Yahoo

062810_ff_byrd_FNC_062810_06-32.jpg

Sorry you got scammed. Bobby Byrd was a lifelong Democrat

And repented, Frank, while Strom Thurmond became a Republican and father illegitimate black children he would not publicly acknowledge.

and the racist thugs like the Black Panthers, the BLMs, the OWS, etc supports the Democrat party. funny how that doesn't bother you or that site you were on.

this election is for us to watch just how low the media, that progressive party can crawl all for the purpose of winning "power" over tools like the op

Eddie, did it bother you the Black Panthers threw their support to Obama?

Think before throwing stones

I wonder why.

He certainly appeared like a clown last night. All he lacked was a rubber ball nose and size 30 shoes.

Former KKK leader David Duke: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Former KKK leader David Duke: Voting against Donal...
"He's meant a lot for the human rights of European Americans."

View on flip.it
Preview by Yahoo

062810_ff_byrd_FNC_062810_06-32.jpg

Sorry you got scammed. Bobby Byrd was a lifelong Democrat
I'M THE GRAND KLEAGLE OF THE KLU KLUX KLAN!!!!!

Who cares? David Duke is on the margins of society for a good reason.

I've heard he wizard Gandaff was going to vote for Trump as well. Do you think Gandaff the white should get together with the grand wizard of the KKK? I'm kind of curious as to why Gandaf changed his name from Gandaf the grey to Gandaf the white.

and the racist thugs like the Black Panthers, the BLMs, the OWS, etc supports the Democrat party. funny how that doesn't bother you or that site you were on.

this election is for us to watch just how low the media, that progressive party can crawl all for the purpose of winning "power" over tools like the op
Yup, fringers on the left and right tend to vote for either Dems or Pubs. Strange that.

Well, KKK members always vote for someone, don't they? It is a very valid point that BLM and the Black Panthers, who are extremes on the other end of the spectrum, are voting Democrat. They also have to vote for someone, don't they? It doesn't make Hillary or Bernie a Black Panther.
Whatever Donald's failings, I do not believe he is personally a huge racist. He grew up in NYC, and I'd be surprised if half of the people he does business with, and his employees, are white. His concern about illegal immigration and security of our country is valid. He just has some crazy, pie-in-the-sky solutions.
I think people are worrying too much about this.

Forum List

Back