KISS Totally Destroys “Take A Knee” And The NFL In The Most KISS Way Possible

We get it, you love Boyer...time to move on
I had. Those who are triggered by this keep bringing it up.

Fundamental honesty, curiosity, humility and communication are just too much for some.

People pick sides...it is what it is and not likely to change because two guys had a kumbaya moment.

It's bigger than both of them
It has to start somewhere. At least for those who WANT it to start.

The rest can avoid and mock it. That's just who they are.

It won't start here....Kaeperdick chose the wrong tactic and pissed far too many off.

He's not a uniter, he's a silly petulant child and far too many view him that way for him to be effective.

He's no leader either
You never know where the spark will happen, where the dominoes fall first.

I remain hopeful, because I'd very much like to see us heal our racial divisions.

There are many standing in the way, so hope and patience are about all I have. It is what it is.

Suffers Fence-Sitting Cedar Splinters ^ :)

I had. Those who are triggered by this keep bringing it up.

Fundamental honesty, curiosity, humility and communication are just too much for some.

People pick sides...it is what it is and not likely to change because two guys had a kumbaya moment.

It's bigger than both of them
It has to start somewhere. At least for those who WANT it to start.

The rest can avoid and mock it. That's just who they are.

It won't start here....Kaeperdick chose the wrong tactic and pissed far too many off.

He's not a uniter, he's a silly petulant child and far too many view him that way for him to be effective.

He's no leader either
You never know where the spark will happen, where the dominoes fall first.

I remain hopeful, because I'd very much like to see us heal our racial divisions.

There are many standing in the way, so hope and patience are about all I have. It is what it is.

Suffers Fence-Sitting Cedar Splinters ^ :)
If that makes me unlike you, I'm happy.

Police Response to Nike’s New Ad Campaign

policeresponse.jpg

all I can say is, what a bunch of pussy snowflakes.

Your meager attempts at thread derailment have ran their course. Off to ignore with your dumb ass

the letter claims, "Nike grossly insults ....... "

That is nothing more than a bunch of whining snowflake BS.

Not a damn thing derailing about that, unless your introduction of the letter into the thread was a derail.

Go look in a mirror & keep lying.
No, people have been very clear from the beginning. They have always said this kneeling shit is insulting. THAT is when lefties started doing it in groups. They liked that it made people angry. They werent trying to bring attention to a political cause, they were just being trolls. Enjoy the backlash, trolls.

like I said; a bunch of whiny snowflakes

Forum List

Back