Kinzinger... looking demonic.. speaks of running against Trump '24

Are you seriously denying this? You didn't cheer lead the fuck out of them as they shut down the political opposition to you sick fucks, you didn't love every fucking minute of it? You deny that they totally censored the Trump campaign on facebook, google, instagram, and twitter, along with virtually every other republican, you deny it, seriously? How fucking old are you, 14, 15? The public school you attend, has done a fine job of aborting your mind, you have been intellectually aborted, dead from neck up, and you would challenge my mind?

How fucking rich...... :banana:

Are you seriously denying this? You didn't cheer lead the fuck out of them as they shut down the political opposition to you sick fucks, you didn't love every fucking minute of it? You deny that they totally censored the Trump campaign on facebook, google, instagram, and twitter, along with virtually every other republican, you deny it, seriously? How fucking old are you, 14, 15? The public school you attend, has done a fine job of aborting your mind, you have been intellectually aborted, dead from neck up, and you would challenge my mind?

How fucking rich...... :banana:
Five F bombs? Talk about the lack of an education. Speaks volumes on the lies you believe. Sad.

I know. Anyone who doesn't think just like you do is demonic and evil and of the devil.

Ya know who also goes through life thinking like that? Jihadis. You're peas in a pod.
no, it's not that

He looks demonic

deny that!

But also... it kind of is true that anyone who doesn't think like me (devout Christian of the Catholic variety) is evil, intentionally or otherwise...

that said, if one is still accepting, say, the murder of unborn children at the age of, say, 45 or so....

can't claim ignorance anymore..

definitely EVIL

Forum List

Back