King Fahd -- A death long overdue

G

Gabriella84

I decided to take some time out from my festive mood to celebrate the death of one of the world's most oppressive dictators, King Fahd of Saudi Arabia. Even though he has mostly been a vegetative figurehead for the last 10 years of so (I am sure he got a lot of advice on that from Ronald Reagan), he remained the head of the House of Fahd.
Under the reigh of King Faud, Saudi Arabia became became a world leader in human rights violations while openly welcoming terrorist factions, which were financed by Western dependency on Middle East oil. The House of Fahd specialized in snuggling up to the U.S. while retaining stricter Muslim codes that most of the nations that we supposedly don't like.
Why did the U.S. government (Republican and Democrat alike) love this vicious man so much? You might be driving one of the reasons. Yep, it's OIL. Or, more specifically, the Big Oil factions, which spawned the likes of Bush, Cheney and Condi Rice. Leaving us all to suck Fahd's ..... oil derrick.
At least Fahd has officially gone to the big Fruit Salad in the sky. May the rest of his bloodsucking family soon follow.

You should kinda sorta like his successor...the Prince who likes to party hardy in the French Riviera and 'Vegaaas baby'...a gal under both arms and drinks and dancing galore....! Then again this only applies to when he is outta country and on non sanctified soil...wonder if he shares the same belief for his wife,daughter cousins etc..maybe and maybe not! :mm:

Gabriella84 said:
Exxon, I believe.

I checked--sat on the board of Exxon--has a cool tanker named after her too!!

At times like these we are sure fortunate to have folks who know so much about oil running the show. :mm:

Gabriella84 said:
I decided to take some time out from my festive mood to celebrate the death of one of the world's most oppressive dictators, King Fahd of Saudi Arabia. Even though he has mostly been a vegetative figurehead for the last 10 years of so (I am sure he got a lot of advice on that from Ronald Reagan), he remained the head of the House of Fahd.
Under the reigh of King Faud, Saudi Arabia became became a world leader in human rights violations while openly welcoming terrorist factions, which were financed by Western dependency on Middle East oil. The House of Fahd specialized in snuggling up to the U.S. while retaining stricter Muslim codes that most of the nations that we supposedly don't like.
Why did the U.S. government (Republican and Democrat alike) love this vicious man so much? You might be driving one of the reasons. Yep, it's OIL. Or, more specifically, the Big Oil factions, which spawned the likes of Bush, Cheney and Condi Rice. Leaving us all to suck Fahd's ..... oil derrick.
At least Fahd has officially gone to the big Fruit Salad in the sky. May the rest of his bloodsucking family soon follow.

And of course being the Berkley deb you are, you wouldn't THINK of driving a car ......

Too bad you aren't receiving any REAL education in your left-wingnut university. Bush was a Texas wildcatter and made his money in DOMESTIC not foreign oil, Einstein.

Daddy Bush made much of the Bush family fortune in the international oil business. Invited key members of the future Taliban hierarchy to his ranch and gave them $47 million for rights to an oil pipeline.

Too bad you aren't receiving any REAL education in your left-wingnut university

So what major university isn't "left-wing?"
I am receiving a better education (for nothing) than you did. If you got any at all. Doesn't take much brainpower to be you. :2guns:

to celebrate the death of any one is just tragic...karma says that one day someone will celebrate yours

Gabriella84 said:
Daddy Bush made much of the Bush family fortune in the international oil business. Invited key members of the future Taliban hierarchy to his ranch and gave them $47 million for rights to an oil pipeline.

He must be pissed. They just wasted money on dynomite and camels.

What key future Taliban members? I recall one dude being in the USA, but I'm drawing blanks on the $47 million bit.

Gabriella84 said:

You stand corrected. Bush getting drilling rights offshore of Baharain was for a US company -- the one he worked for -- Harken. If he's drilling it, and selling it here, it isn't "international" just because it came from outside our borders. You're just spewing more of your leftist, dipshit, fabricated history.

So what major university isn't "left-wing?"
I am receiving a better education (for nothing) than you did. If you got any at all. Doesn't take much brainpower to be you. :2guns:

You damned sure aren't smart enough to be me, and if that swill swirling around your brain housing group is indicative of your "education," they must've seen you coming.

Forum List

Back