King Fahd -- A death long overdue

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Gabriella84, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I decided to take some time out from my festive mood to celebrate the death of one of the world's most oppressive dictators, King Fahd of Saudi Arabia. Even though he has mostly been a vegetative figurehead for the last 10 years of so (I am sure he got a lot of advice on that from Ronald Reagan), he remained the head of the House of Fahd.
    Under the reigh of King Faud, Saudi Arabia became became a world leader in human rights violations while openly welcoming terrorist factions, which were financed by Western dependency on Middle East oil. The House of Fahd specialized in snuggling up to the U.S. while retaining stricter Muslim codes that most of the nations that we supposedly don't like.
    Why did the U.S. government (Republican and Democrat alike) love this vicious man so much? You might be driving one of the reasons. Yep, it's OIL. Or, more specifically, the Big Oil factions, which spawned the likes of Bush, Cheney and Condi Rice. Leaving us all to suck Fahd's ..... oil derrick.
    At least Fahd has officially gone to the big Fruit Salad in the sky. May the rest of his bloodsucking family soon follow.

2. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You should kinda sorta like his successor...the Prince who likes to party hardy in the French Riviera and 'Vegaaas baby'...a gal under both arms and drinks and dancing galore....! Then again this only applies to when he is outta country and on non sanctified soil...wonder if he shares the same belief for his wife,daughter cousins etc..maybe and maybe not! :mm:

3. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    Now Condi Rice is in oil too? Wow!

4. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Exxon, I believe.

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I checked--sat on the board of Exxon--has a cool tanker named after her too!!

At times like these we are sure fortunate to have folks who know so much about oil running the show. :mm:

6. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    And of course being the Berkley deb you are, you wouldn't THINK of driving a car ......

Too bad you aren't receiving any REAL education in your left-wingnut university. Bush was a Texas wildcatter and made his money in DOMESTIC not foreign oil, Einstein.

7. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Daddy Bush made much of the Bush family fortune in the international oil business. Invited key members of the future Taliban hierarchy to his ranch and gave them $47 million for rights to an oil pipeline.

So what major university isn't "left-wing?"
    I am receiving a better education (for nothing) than you did. If you got any at all. Doesn't take much brainpower to be you. :2guns:

8. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    to celebrate the death of any one is just tragic...karma says that one day someone will celebrate yours

9. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    He must be pissed. They just wasted money on dynomite and camels.

What key future Taliban members? I recall one dude being in the USA, but I'm drawing blanks on the $47 million bit.

10. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I think she just remmebers the tag line for Fahrneheit 9/11. Cause i dont recall ever seeing any credible evidence to back up that whole fantasy.