King BBD

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
With the way things are going in the US, and because there doesn't seem to be any foreseeable improvement in the near future, I have proclaimed myself as "King of the US". I'll have this mess all straightened out within the next month. If you are a politician, pack your bags and get the hell out of my Kingdom. Don't need you anymore. You've proven that you are worthless. Going to be some big changes around here...

Here boy! Fetch!

45538-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Playful-Puppy-Dog-Wagging-His-Tail-And-Playing-Fetch-With-A-Tennis-Ball.jpg

No worries, love... a beef-steak bone and a belly rub is all its going to cost your well-heeled firm to lobby this policy maker. He'll be eating out of your hand again in no time.

:D

It won't be business as usual but for that beef-steak bone and belly rub, I shall appoint you some sort of consort with a wee bit of authority in the King's court.

You certainly can't be any worse than what we have suffered through for the last 10 years... or can you?

Immie

I live by the philosophy it can always get worse, and probably will.

But then swimming in an ocean of liquid depressant may do that, so I am told?

And yet for some insane reason I wake up every morning expecting it to get better, and many days it does. That is the American optimism in me. Don't ever loose your optimism America, it is the greatest gift you ever gave the world.

Your down, but you are not out, not by a long shot. The rest of us in the free world still need you and look to you, don't forget that.

We are just a bunch of ungrateful bastards who do not let you know we actually love you.

How much are you paying court jesters these days King Dog? I am looking for a career change.

If you're really funny, I'll keep you drunk all the time. If you aren't very funny, I'll have your head chopped off. Now, make me laugh.

With the way things are going in the US, and because there doesn't seem to be any foreseeable improvement in the near future, I have proclaimed myself as "King of the US". I'll have this mess all straightened out within the next month. If you are a politician, pack your bags and get the hell out of my Kingdom. Don't need you anymore. You've proven that you are worthless. Going to be some big changes around here...

Will you appoint me your Queen? Princess perhaps or maybe your wench?

Forum List

Back