Kim Jong Un reportedly cried over N Korea's bad economy, & it could show he's ready to cave to Trump

I dont get Lil Kim..
He could be the biggest Hero in N Korean history by implementing capitalism.
I understand that he wants the people to adore and fear him and thats how he controls the populace but just think if he brought economic prosperity to N. Korea?
He would be a God in N. Korea in reality rather than through intimidation.

If I were trump that would be the message I'd be selling.

UN caves in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by opening a hamburger restaurant

When President Un comes out of the meeting with our President, looking dapper in a Trump brand suit and necktie, and agrees to have the President's son build a big golf resort outside Pyongyang next month, Trump will win the Nobel Prize by acclamation.

It will be a tremendous deal for both sides- with North Korea being Nuke Free but also a prosperous modern part of the world.
did you close that other place?

my word, this is really interesting

and Rocket Man does look pretty upset in the photo

Kim Jong Un reportedly cried over North Korea's bad economy, and it could show he's ready to cave to Trump

A video of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un crying about his country's terrible economy while surveying its coast is said to be making the rounds among the country's leadership - and it could be a sign he's ready to cave in to President Donald Trump in negotiations.

Japan's Asahi Shinbun quoted a defector with contacts inside the country as describing a video in which a narrator explains Kim is crying that he can't improve North Korea's economy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defector speculated that the video was meant to prepare the country for possible changes after the summit with Trump.

5b0e867f1ae66252008b457c-1334-667.jpg

Exactly how is their economy any worse than it has been the last 30 or so years?

UN caves in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by opening a hamburger restaurant

When President Un comes out of the meeting with our President, looking dapper in a Trump brand suit and necktie, and agrees to have the President's son build a big golf resort outside Pyongyang next month, Trump will win the Nobel Prize by acclamation.

It will be a tremendous deal for both sides- with North Korea being Nuke Free but also a prosperous modern part of the world.

whatever planet this idget was spawned on deserves credit for kicking him out,
Was with him elsewhere He closed the board that was there for 18 or more years Had to read his BS every day and to top it all he says he's a card carrying dem

my word, this is really interesting

and Rocket Man does look pretty upset in the photo

Kim Jong Un reportedly cried over North Korea's bad economy, and it could show he's ready to cave to Trump

A video of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un crying about his country's terrible economy while surveying its coast is said to be making the rounds among the country's leadership - and it could be a sign he's ready to cave in to President Donald Trump in negotiations.

Japan's Asahi Shinbun quoted a defector with contacts inside the country as describing a video in which a narrator explains Kim is crying that he can't improve North Korea's economy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defector speculated that the video was meant to prepare the country for possible changes after the summit with Trump.

5b0e867f1ae66252008b457c-1334-667.jpg

Exactly how is their economy any worse than it has been the last 30 or so years?
Looks like China is participating in enforcing sanctions in a meaningful way for the first time ever

"President Trump says he has told the North Koreans to "take your time -- we can go fast, we can go slowly," and he no longer wants to use the term “maximum pressure" as part of the discussion on North Korea."

that's what he said to Stormy Daniels!

Forum List

Back