Kim Jong Un goes to South Korea & declares: We are one people of the same blood

What a photo. This is actually the unscripted moment Kim encouraged Moon to step briefly into the North, the press pool were all on the South side, hence their backs are turned to the cameras.

DbxAu7qUwAAmawY.jpg
^^^Something I never expected to see in all my 70 years.

Korea Talks Begin as Kim Jong-un Crosses to South’s Side of DMZ

"SEOUL, South Korea — Kim Jong-un on Friday became the first North Korean leader to set foot in South Korean-controlled territory, starting a historic summit meeting with the South’s president that will test Mr. Kim’s willingness to bargain away his nuclear weapons.

"Mr. Kim’s crossing of the line at the heart of the world’s most heavily armed border zone, a prospect that seemed unthinkable just a few months ago, was broadcast live in South Korea, where a riveted nation sought to discern the intentions of the North’s 34-year-old leader."

I hate to be pessimistic but it's kinda hard to trust this megalomaniac who blew away his own commanders with antitank guns... Read he won't even talk about denuclearizing until we pull out our 28,000 troops. This just seems like a bad Bond movie plot.
Way past time to remove our troops and bring them all home. Their presence only inflames relations and it is none of our criminal government's business what goes on there.

The government of the USA supports or aligns with many ruthless dictators around the world, and has done so for decades. The hypocrisy of our government is enormous.

Agree wholeheartedly! When we have some much push back on securing our own border, we shouldn't be guarding any others. I wouldn't trust Kim Jung-Un as far as I could throw that portly bastard!

I hate to be pessimistic but it's kinda hard to trust this megalomaniac who blew away his own commanders with antitank guns... Read he won't even talk about denuclearizing until we pull out our 28,000 troops. This just seems like a bad Bond movie plot.
Way past time to remove our troops and bring them all home. Their presence only inflames relations and it is none of our criminal government's business what goes on there.

The government of the USA supports or aligns with many ruthless dictators around the world, and has done so for decades. The hypocrisy of our government is enormous.

Agree wholeheartedly! When we have some much push back on securing our own border, we shouldn't be guarding any others. I wouldn't trust Kim Jung-Un as far as I could throw that portly bastard!
same here. and i damn sure couldnt throw his 350lb ass very far

"Trump made this happen. It seems like having a half-crazed white supremacist neo-Nazi in the White House isn’t so bad after all" - Wacky Dinesh D'Souza

Has anyone made a collage of leftists saying “Trump is starting a nuclear war with North Korea” yet?

Remember when the left told us that Trump’s rhetoric would cause WWIII?

"Trump, Xi, Moon and Kim together get my vote for the Nobel Peace Prize." - Crazy Ian Bremmer wants Un to win the Nobel Prize!

"This endless blather about North Korea doesn't feel like Making America Great Again.

North Korea is China's problem. (They built a fence.) Mexico is our problem. Are the media in China & S Korea consumed with the Mexico problem?" - Ann The Contrarian Coulter

I don't believe for one second that insane N.Korean megalomaniac wants to make nice nice with anyone ,unless he's got something to gain

Ole rocket man is worried about keeping his hair-do High and tight and his day job... Desperate crazy men do desperate crazy things... Trust but verify...

Rocket Man ordered "The Art of the Deal" through Amazon... He knows he has to have a starting point and 28,000 Troops is the beginning...

No one is saying Kim is a saint, the question is: why is Korea our problem? It’s their goddam country: let them have it.

The Donald should win all the Pulitzer Peace Prizes ever given combined by doing what it takes to make this happen.

In the PC world being of the same blood is bad, unless you are Jewish, so chances are the qu33rs at the Pulitzer company will give the North Korean dude the award. Be we know they are not of the body.

Man. I love you. Pulitzer Peace Prize.

You are awesome.

From the "Pulitzer company". :lmao:

"By the time this is over, we might all learn that Kim Jung Un is an even bigger con man than Trump. I may not be a diplomat, but I know a likely ruse when I see one. Do people really think Kim will just give up his nukes and open his gulags?" - Wacky George Takei

Forum List

Back