Kim Jong Un, Assad, Putin, & Trump(?)! (Which One Of These People Is Stupid?)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Republicans seem set on highlighting their failure at deficit reduction or the Midterm elections. Anyone can see all their House Members extolling their efforts to rip all the Canadian Steel out of all the weapons systems(?)! Energy Prices are rising. Tariffs raise commodity prices. Wages are not keeping up, so far, mid-year.

North Korea Says Syria’s Assad Will Visit With Kim

What really gets Republican attention is somehow easily summarized: Kim Jong Un, Assad, and Vladimir Putin. Putin has invited the North Korean leader to an economic conference. First the embattled(?) North Korean leader has to show just how easily he can get monster concessions from Donald Trump.

The answer is, "Really Easily," already. The North Korean leader had a missile maybe able to launch or not. Replacing that, He--the leader of North Korea--has President Trump eating out of his had--blowing away NATO, NAFTA, SEATO, and the United Nations all at the same time.

Guess who is stupid?

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe White Squaw better off showing again the Self-Groping works while singing--which is smart(?)!)

None of them are stupid.

How do you think they got where they are?

Stupid people don't rule anything.

So everyone sees the New Republican international allies at their various meetings! France, Canada,, England, Ireland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg, Denmark, Greece. . . others. . . . .and clearly Mexico: Are no longer allies! They all get the trade sanctions instead(?). North Korea is now in a position to get their trade sanctions lifted!

Brand new alliances are in the making instead. The Democrats are now forced to suggest that the Trump Administration not just give way the US National Defense strategy on the Korean Peninsula at the Summit.

Nielsen is probably noting the ratings problem that a season of North Korean "Apprentice" episodes actually presents.

If Roseanne Barr can be thought that stupide, Then Donald Trump, USA can be thought that stupid.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(White House visits to Mira Lago far more expensive in dollars than is Mueller Investigation, for example!)

Trump sure isn't downplaying all the accusations against him.

Assad heads my list.. OK so lets say gassing his people is a false flag perpetrated by another -- at least make a valiant show of the song and condemnation dance. Me thinks he's going down the Qaddafi path...

None of them are stupid.

Except when stupid people elect them.

Most of them aren't elected at all.

Oh and some very smart people elected Trump but you wouldn't admit that.

Three out of four were elected. I would include not understanding the meaning of "most" as stupid.

Well if you want to call the little troll in NK elected you can. Though I doubt anyone ran against him.

Same can be said for Assad. I doubt anyone who wanted to stay alive would run against him.

Putin and Trump were both elected.

None of them are stupid.

Three out of four were elected. I would include not understanding the meaning of "most" as stupid.

Well if you want to call the little troll in NK elected you can. Though I doubt anyone ran against him.

Same can be said for Assad. I doubt anyone who wanted to stay alive would run against him.

Putin was given the throne by Yeltsin, and I would not be surprised if he was blackmailed into doing so.

Trump did not win fair and square.

They're all on an equal footing in this respect.

None of them are stupid.

Well Putin did jail his political opposition.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
And so to the point, I Donald Trump were in fact shoot and kill former FBI Director James Comey, especially at a polling place, then everyone agrees that like the others: He would not be thought stupid. Claudette poster, S.J. Poster, Lord Brown Trout poster and others: Are all in bed with that, and Assad, and Kim Jong Un, and Putin.

The Electoral College makes sense, like that.

(Sitting Bull made better Sense! Idi Amin Dada makes sense to Trump, Assad, Kim Jong Un, and Putin! It's all in the thigh pieces!)

And so to the point, I Donald Trump were in fact shoot and kill former FBI Director James Comey, especially at a polling place, then everyone agrees that like the others: He would not be thought stupid. Claudette poster, S.J. Poster, Lord Brown Trout poster and others: Are all in bed with that, and Assad, and Kim Jong Un, and Putin.

The Electoral College makes sense, like that.

(Sitting Bull made better Sense! Idi Amin Dada makes sense to Trump, Assad, Kim Jong Un, and Putin! It's all in the thigh pieces!)
If Trump were to shoot someone like that, even Paul Ryan would vote to impeach.

That would also be a sure way to test if a president can be arrested while in office, no doubt some law enforcement officials might try.

Also convenient to ignore: What would be the role of Secret Service? Are they defending the right of the President to blast away at will--in fact accomplices in any outcome(?). The lawsuits would likely make it clear that their role would be on the side of law enforcement, demonstrating that US Presidents are bound by the law.

(One Indigenous. . . .warrior maybe not: Set to become a U. S. House member, even! The law now applies even to Lands of Many Nations, celebrating Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven:" In California where it matters. New Mexico is close-by enough!)

Republicans seem set on highlighting their failure at deficit reduction or the Midterm elections. Anyone can see all their House Members extolling their efforts to rip all the Canadian Steel out of all the weapons systems(?)! Energy Prices are rising. Tariffs raise commodity prices. Wages are not keeping up, so far, mid-year.

North Korea Says Syria’s Assad Will Visit With Kim

What really gets Republican attention is somehow easily summarized: Kim Jong Un, Assad, and Vladimir Putin. Putin has invited the North Korean leader to an economic conference. First the embattled(?) North Korean leader has to show just how easily he can get monster concessions from Donald Trump.

The answer is, "Really Easily," already. The North Korean leader had a missile maybe able to launch or not. Replacing that, He--the leader of North Korea--has President Trump eating out of his had--blowing away NATO, NAFTA, SEATO, and the United Nations all at the same time.

Guess who is stupid?

(Maybe White Squaw better off showing again the Self-Groping works while singing--which is smart(?)!)
The op that's who's stupid.

No matter your opinion stupid people do not rise to such prominent positions of power.

Idiot

But anyone agrees that President Donald Trump would engage the Secret Service in his criminal, murderous gunfire: Making them accomplices, subject to lawful criminal penalties. Stupid Republicans created the stupid scenario just last weekend on National Television, on behalf of Stupid President Trump, who stupidly believes he can shoot anyone at will, in any context?

The contention is that the Electoral College is really that smart an idea?

The contention is that the Electoral College was created for precisely that reason?

(Many stupidly created Lands of Many Nations, even!)

Forum List

Back