Kim Jong-Il may have had a stroke

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
  • Banned
This reminds me, I can't wait to see Dick Clark make an absolute ass of himself again this New Years. I had beer coming out my nose last year. :rofl:

You know, for a peasant farmer, who tried to claim divine birth, I kinda think that this thing is good.

Hope he has bad dreams and nightmares for the rest of his short, miserable, misguided life. Matter of fact, all the crap that happened to Castro, I REALLY hope is visited upon this particular piss ant despot. I'd really like it if he was scared of reflections, scared of the dark, and scared to go to sleep.

Kim Jong Ilk........piss off douchebag and just do the decent thing and die already.

Hey if you were somebody who made it into the top of the heap in that nation on sheer talent and hard work, would YOU want to take orders from that assclown?

This MIGHT be a good thing, folks. good for the North Koreans and good for the rest of the world, too.

Depands on who takes power, doesn't it?

All I know is I'd rather negotiate with a pragmatist (even a committed commie prgamatist!) than freaking scion like Kim whose only claim to authority is that he inherited power from his father.

One can expect a pragamatist to be realistic and to negotiate rationally.

One never knows what to expect from a nutter.

Last edited:
Gee, there's a hard one to figure out why.:badgrin:

Well I can't see what woman wouldn't want to watch Bugs Bunny cartoons with the guy. Sounds pretty romantic. :D

Interestingly enough, he has a fear of flying.

He has supposedly composed six operas and he enjoys musicals so you know he enjoys the arts.

He also concerns himself an internet expert, so he's up on the times.

And he has 17 houses, so you know he's got money.

So step up Ladies, he's quite the catch. :lol: :lol:

Hey if you were somebody who made it into the top of the heap in that nation on sheer talent and hard work, would YOU want to take orders from that assclown?

that sort of person doesn't exist in nKorea.....their system doesn't allow for that.....

This MIGHT be a good thing, folks. good for the North Koreans and good for the rest of the world, too.

see above....

Depands on who takes power, doesn't it?

bet on the military....his kids are complete tools & ol Kim raised the profile of the military soon after he came to power.....

All I know is I'd rather negotiate with a pragmatist (even a committed commie prgamatist!) than freaking scion like Kim whose only claim to authority is that he inherited power from his father.

there are no pragmatists in nKorea.....

One can expect a pragamatist to be realistic and to negotiate rationally.

One never knows what to expect from a nutter.

see above....

I don't know which one's funnier, his Bush or his Madden. :D

It's all funny.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akB8gfCMTDg&feature=related[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liYfDOCOB6o]YouTube - Frank Caliendo Impersonates Charles Barkley[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back