Killing women and children, with God on our side

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/special/iraq/3781490.html

No wonder they love us so much, we massacre women and children. Shooting children - with God on our side. Is executing entire families just "part of war"? And if so, and you rightie warmongers think war is so great, why don't you execute some families? What better way to promote justice and freedom than killing a bunch of women and children just because they live in the wrong neighborhood? It is quintessentially American. Its good to see we're carrying on tradition, from the trail of tears, to the burning of atlanta, to the slaugtering of Japanese civilians, to the killing of Vienamese farmers and women and children, and now, blowing away entire families at close range. Isn't it great God is on our side?

SpidermanTuba said:

No wonder they love us so much, we massacre women and children. Shooting children - with God on our side. Is executing entire families just "part of war"? And if so, and you rightie warmongers think war is so great, why don't you execute some families? What better way to promote justice and freedom than killing a bunch of women and children just because they live in the wrong neighborhood? It is quintessentially American. Its good to see we're carrying on tradition, from the trail of tears, to the burning of atlanta, to the slaugtering of Japanese civilians, to the killing of Vienamese farmers and women and children, and now, blowing away entire families at close range. Isn't it great God is on our side?

Oh well! War is hell and it is better you than them. I'm sure there was some cause or reason that on the part of the Iraqi's that this happened that this piece of shit article doesn't mention. Let that motherfucker in the article cry but also let him hand in his weapons and let him beg his leaders to get off their asses and get their shit together.

Does it make you feel good to impune the soldiers serving over there shitbag? Does it make you feel good to talk shit and then sleep under the blanket of security that they provide?

You know you were an invertebrate piece of shit two years ago and you are still exactly the same today. Please tackle subjects you know something about like lincoln logs or shrimpboating.

SpidermanTuba said:

Cute, a site with no background. :rolleyes:

• Banned
OCA said:
Oh well! War is hell and it is better you than them. I'm sure there was some cause or reason that on the part of the Iraqi's that this happened that this piece of shit article doesn't mention.

Yeah, the infant was carrying an automatic weapon, sure.

Does it make you feel good to impune the soldiers serving over there shitbag?

You mean the ones that were relieved of duty because a couple of families were murdered under their command? No.

Does it make you feel good to talk shit and then sleep under the blanket of security that they provide?

I'll answer that as soon as you explain how killing children while they sleep protects me.

You know you were an invertebrate piece of shit two years ago and you are still exactly the same today. Please tackle subjects you know something about like lincoln logs or shrimpboating.

So are you saying the U.S. Army didn't burn Atlanta in the War of Northern Aggression?

• Banned
Kathianne said:
Again, they do not give any, I mean any, background here. On themselves or anything/anyone else.

Who is "tehmselves" and what kind of background are you looking for? If you want background on the news service that wrote the article, go to Knight Ridders website. Other than that I don't know what you are talking about?

Kathianne said:
? What are you even talking about? The article is a Knight Ridder article, what other kind of background do you want?

Judging by OCA and Kathianne's lack of outrage against the murder of women and children, we can only conclude they support such acts.

SpidermanTuba said:

Just reading the account I am... to say the least... skeptical...note the next door neighbor Yassen(the uncle) said he heard the women scream "but never heard gunshots only a long sudden silence" Could it be that the insurgents were firing from this house and also shot the family to put blame on the US troops prior to the US troops entering the house...then fled the scene? And your adding the comment about the slaughtering of Japanese civilians(WWII?)
I assume...how about the slaughter of tens of thousands of US POW's and civilians who helped them by the Japanese...and Vietnamese farmers...give me a break they were also known as "Charlie" and VC" and they even used their own children strapped with grenades to enter US compounds and kill US troops...many children had to be shot to avoid US casualties...being a Vietnam era vet I take notice to this attack on me as well as the troops serving now!

SpidermanTuba said:
Yeah, the infant was carrying an automatic weapon, sure.

Oh well, war is hell. Its called being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe god will forgive the parents for putting the child in that situation, for the parents being insurgent dogs.

You mean the ones that were relieved of duty because a couple of families were murdered under their command? No.

Murdered? Have they been convicted by a military tribunal? Again war is hell.

I'll answer that as soon as you explain how killing children while they sleep protects me.

Let me explain this to you, its war, this notion of selective targeting and minimal civilian casualties is a fallacy. Collateral damage happens, its the way it goes.

So are you saying the U.S. Army didn't burn Atlanta in the War of Northern Aggression?

All is fair in love and war and that includes humiliation err torture, forgot I need to be pc about this stuff.

SpidermanTuba said:
? What are you even talking about? The article is a Knight Ridder article, what other kind of background do you want?

Judging by OCA and Kathianne's lack of outrage against the murder of women and children, we can only conclude they support such acts.

Forgive me shitbag but have they been convicted by a military tribunal of murder? Or as I suspect your letting your anti-military stance since your high school political indoctrination days cloud your judgement?

SpidermanTuba said:

you shouldnt talk about allah like that they will kill you....look what they did because of a few cartoons

SpidermanTuba said:

The 'dialogue' you put forward, which is much different than what you are asking for in posts, is in the past. Nov. 05 to be exact. In any case, neither those here in the US, nor the innocents in Iraq/Afghanistan can deal with what you are asking. Nor do they or those here owe anything to you. For some reason, many libs, yourself included, believe that every movement, thought, is a catalyst to an explanation to you, a slug, a drain on our country.

Well, fo is my advice.

archangel said:
Just reading the account I am... to say the least... skeptical...note the next door neighbor Yassen(the uncle) said he heard the women scream "but never heard gunshots only a long sudden silence"

He may have never heard them, but we know they were shot by the bullets found in their bodies.

Could it be that the insurgents were firing from this house and also shot the family to put blame on the US troops prior to the US troops entering the house...then fled the scene?

Could it be that insurgents were not firing from this house and that a psycologically messed up Marine butchered an entire family?

And your adding the comment about the slaughtering of Japanese civilians(WWII?)
I assume...how about the slaughter of tens of thousands of US POW's and civilians who helped them by the Japanese...

How about it?

and Vietnamese farmers...give me a break they were also known as "Charlie" and VC" and they even used their own children strapped with grenades to enter US compounds and kill US troops...many children had to be shot to avoid US casualties...

Sounds like a good reason not to get involved in a war we don't have to be involved in.

OCA said:
All is fair in love and war and that includes humiliation err torture, forgot I need to be pc about this stuff.

If you believe murdering women and children is the right thing to do, then you are no better than a terrorist animal.

If all is fair in love and war, why do the courts sentence people to prison when they kill their lovers?

OCA said:
Forgive me shitbag but have they been convicted by a military tribunal of murder?

Has OJ been convicted of murder? No. I guess this means he didn't kill Nicole.

Or as I suspect your letting your anti-military stance since your high school political indoctrination days cloud your judgement?

I went to a private high school which was about 80% Republican.

SpidermanTuba said:
If you believe murdering women and children is the right thing to do, then you are no better than a terrorist animal.

If all is fair in love and war, why do the courts sentence people to prison when they kill their lovers?

they are not terrorists......they are freedom fighters.......crime's of pasion sometimes are aquitted of murder......applese and oranges moron

Forum List

Back