Killing women and children, with God on our side

SpidermanTuba said:
Has OJ been convicted of murder? No. I guess this means he didn't kill Nicole.

I went to a private high school which was about 80% Republican.
OJ is a saint. You are a saint. God loves you!

manu1959 said:
they are not terrorists......they are freedom fighters.......crime's of pasion sometimes are aquitted of murder......applese and oranges moron

A crime of passion is still a crime. If all is fair in love and war then there would be no penalty for killing your spouse.

SpidermanTuba said:
He may have never heard them, but we know they were shot by the bullets found in their bodies.

Well dah! Still under investigation...would they be M-16 rounds or AK-47...do you have this inside info to share?

Could it be that insurgents were not firing from this house and that a psycologically messed up Marine butchered an entire family?

You already convicted them eh...Are you a Phychiatrist too?

How about it?

???? is this a question directed at your own comment?

Sounds like a good reason not to get involved in a war we don't have to be involved in.

Gee as if atrocities never happened before Vietnam on forward...like all the wars man has fought in the past were righteous only Vietnam forward bad....You simply amaze me spidey!

SpidermanTuba said:
I don't know why you would think that, I pointed out severl pre-Vietnam atrocities in my first post.

I forgot the Burning of Atlanta...Civil war era...like this was a atrocity...more like normal combat operations!

And were or are you referring to the dropping of the Atom bombs on Japan? Again a needed operation to save hundreds of thousands of US and allied troops...Japan was ready to fight to the last man and woman...a no brainer!
And why not attack them for the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor and the atrocities committed on POW's military as well as civilian...never mind ya just like to bash the US!

archangel said:
I forgot the Burning of Atlanta...Civil war era...like this was a atrocity...more like normal combat operations!

The intentional destruction of civilian property is an atrocity.

And were or are you referring to the dropping of the Atom bombs on Japan? Again a needed operation to save hundreds of thousands of US and allied troops...Japan was ready to fight to the last man and woman...a no brainer!

No they weren't, they were preparing to surrender. We dropped the bomb to impress the Soviets.

And why not attack them for the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor and the atrocities committed on POW's military as well as civilian...never mind ya just like to bash the US!

Murder is not justified by murder. Are you saying its OK to behave like a terrorist because others do?

SpidermanTuba said:

No they weren't, they were preparing to surrender. We dropped the bomb to impress the Soviets.

Murder is not justified by murder. Are you saying its OK to behave like a terrorist because others do?

Right! You remind me of the oldie song..."Twist and Shout! :rotflmao:

SpidermanTuba said:

Agreed. This story is based solely on one man's discription so i'll hold judgement. It doesnt seem to be an intentional destruction of civilian property though. I doubt the marines shot the woman and children on purpose. No normal human being could. Which leads me to believe that they didnt shoot the woman and children. So again ill hold my judgement till i hear more.

The fighting in the phillipines showed that Japan was ready to die down to every last man. The Kamikaze attacks on Aircraft carriers also proved that we were dealing with an extreme fanatical enemy, willing to die for their beliefs (sound familiar). While i'll agree that impressing the Soviets was an added benefit, the bombs needed to be dropped in order to FORCE Japan to surrender. They still refused surrender even after the first bomb was dropped. It took 2 for them to realize it was over.

Who said that?

SpidermanTuba said:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/special/iraq/3781490.html

No wonder they love us so much, we massacre women and children. Shooting children - with God on our side. Is executing entire families just "part of war"? And if so, and you rightie warmongers think war is so great, why don't you execute some families? What better way to promote justice and freedom than killing a bunch of women and children just because they live in the wrong neighborhood? It is quintessentially American. Its good to see we're carrying on tradition, from the trail of tears, to the burning of atlanta, to the slaugtering of Japanese civilians, to the killing of Vienamese farmers and women and children, and now, blowing away entire families at close range. Isn't it great God is on our side?

This is EXACTLY how you lefty ostriches turned Vietnam into the debacle it became. You just keep on with your same-old, one-sided mistruths and flat-out lies. Don't let facts and/or logic get in your way. You'll get hammered here ... again .... but turn right around post the same-damned-thing next week.

Keep up the good work. Maybe you nimrods can cost us yet another war.

SpidermanTuba said:
If you believe murdering women and children is the right thing to do, then you are no better than a terrorist animal.

If all is fair in love and war, why do the courts sentence people to prison when they kill their lovers?
Oh big head of concrete, you are so wise....

There is a difference between murder and going to war.

1. The Constitution states that no person shall be denied the right to property, freedom or life without due process of law. Abortion is murder --- but of course, lefties will contort themselves into a pretzel trying to argue their way out of that one. The Right is trying to get Roe vs. Wade overturned, not the Left. So it is the LEFT not the RIGHT that believes in the murder of children. Pick your words wisely. The war in Iraq was authorized by the US Senate.... again, you seemed to have missed that point.

2. If you stood by and let the Nazis arrest and jail thousands of innocent Jews knowing full well what their fate was, you are guilty of murder by an act of omission rather than an act of commission. Saddam was operating rape rooms, torturing and gassing people, the mass graves bear silent witness to the scale of the murder in Iraq.

3. Iraq was involved in WMD programs, was preparing to reinitiate its WMD programs after the UN sanctions were lifted. Some Iraqi generals... to this day... insist that Saddam had WMDs up until the time of the invasion. Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack.

Stepping into Iraq was within our power, we went through the UN first, they chose not to do a damn thing. Unlike Saddam, who invaded Kuwait in 1991 without anyone's permission.

Regardless of what Kofi Anan says, there was no "illegality" about the war in Iraq. If anyone is a criminal, it's Kofi Anan --- $20 billion in oil for food diverted into the pockets of Saddam, his inner circle and many of his apologists... all the while Iraqis were starving.... while the UN was supposed to be overseeing the whole thing.... who is the murderer now? Similarly, the UN didn't want to do a damn thing about the situation in the Balkans, Clinton went ahead and committed troops, but somehow that's different? The Serbs didn't possess WMDs either. Why no charges of murder then? Why wasn't that military action (and the fact that we're still there) bring up charges of "illegal war", "Clinton lied and people died"????? And our weapons did kill innocent bystanders in Kosovo.

SpidermanTuba said:
Has OJ been convicted of murder? No. I guess this means he didn't kill Nicole.

I went to a private high school which was about 80% Republican.

As far as .J.O and the courts are concerned O.J. is innocent, my nor your opinion means shit. Nice try though. Did your parents take acid in the late 60's?

As far as the rest of your bullshit is concerned though just be honest with us, you believe all military personnell to be mentally unstable butchers, don't you? Yes, you do because you are a coward and do not have the balls to fight for anything but rather take advantage of the things that result from those who fought for freedom. You dirtbag do not deserve to breathe American air. I guess my prayers to God that you had drown in the cesspool formerly known as New Orleans went unanswered.

OCA said:
As far as .J.O and the courts are concerned O.J. is innocent, my nor your opinion means shit. Nice try though. Did your parents take acid in the late 60's?

As far as the rest of your bullshit is concerned though just be honest with us, you believe all military personnell to be mentally unstable butchers, don't you? Yes, you do because you are a coward and do not have the balls to fight for anything but rather take advantage of the things that result from those who fought for freedom. You dirtbag do not deserve to breathe American air. I guess my prayers to God that you had drown in the cesspool formerly known as New Orleans went unanswered.

You didn't know? We take a special class on hacking up children and old people with machetes. :chains:

GunnyL said:
You didn't know? We take a special class on hacking up children and old people with machetes. :chains:

Well can you go to the bayou and hack this turd up? You'll find him at home in the 7th ward.

SpidermanTuba said:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/special/iraq/3781490.html

No wonder they love us so much, we massacre women and children. Shooting children - with God on our side. Is executing entire families just "part of war"? And if so, and you rightie warmongers think war is so great, why don't you execute some families? What better way to promote justice and freedom than killing a bunch of women and children just because they live in the wrong neighborhood? It is quintessentially American. Its good to see we're carrying on tradition, from the trail of tears, to the burning of atlanta, to the slaugtering of Japanese civilians, to the killing of Vienamese farmers and women and children, and now, blowing away entire families at close range. Isn't it great God is on our side?

Yea your such an expert on war and death I bet? Like you have had to face an aggressor in the eyes and kill him to save your own. No I think you are one of those people who has never stand up to a bully or put your life in jeopardy to save another. I also bet you support abortion in the United States and the only death you have seen is the death of your soul.

Forum List

Back