Killing for Shoes. Crimes Almost Exclusively Promoted by Black Culture

Killing for Shoes. Crimes Almost Exclusively Promoted by Black Culture

When you combine instant gratification and a propensity toward violence this is what you get. Hmmm, pay the rent or buy the shoes? The answer is simple, buy the shoes. Can't buy the shoes? Well, see below. Hard to blame this one on poverty. They aren't killing for food, shelter, or something to cover their bare feet. They're killing for expensive shoes. The shoes are such a huge investment among blacks that they will assault you for stepping on them. Between the instant gratification of a status symbol and paying the bills, we can see clearly that instant gratification and ghetto status reigns supreme. Millions of dollars are payed into black communities who's youth are wearing high dollar shoes, pants, shirts, jackets and jewelry while on the public dole. Walk into any social services office and look at the youth. If you live a middle class lifestyle and are able to pay your middle class bills you will likely notice that the black youth have more invested in their wear than you pay in your monthly mortgage.

Teen With Special Needs Fatally Shot in South L.A. in Front of Mother After Refusing to Give Up Shoes Family KTLA

Family members in South Los Angeles were mourning the loss Monday of a 19-year-old with special needs who was shot and killed in front of his mother at a car wash after, according to her, the teen refused to give up his red shoes.
Relatives and friends gathered at the car wash in remembrance of the slain teen, bringing flowers and balloons and carrying signs to honor the young man. Some wore shirts that read “Rest in Paradise Tavin Price,” though multiple family members identified him as Tevin. The Los Angeles County coroner’s office later confirmed the victim’s legal name as Tevin Terrell Price.
Price died after being shot multiple times on Friday morning near the intersection of Florence and 11th avenues in the Hyde Park area of South L.A.
The incident began when Price, who had gone to the car wash with his mother, left the business and went to a nearby market to buy cigarettes, according to Det. Eric Crosson of the Los Angeles Police Department. While Price was there, someone approached him and asked the teen about the color of his clothing.
“He was confronted by someone who inquired about his possible gang affiliation because of some red clothing he was wearing,” Crosson said. “He denied being a gang member and went back to where his mother was.”
His mother, Jennifer Rivers, said Price was confronted again at the car wash by someone who told him to take his shoes off.
“He didn’t take them off, he ran to me, and then I said ‘Let’s go,’” she told KTLA on Monday. “And I was getting in the car. Before we can get in the car, the boy ran behind my car and shot him in the back twice and in the chest. ”
After hearing the gunshots, Rivers turned around and chased the fleeing gunman, “I just kept saying, ‘Stop. Why did you shoot my son?'”
Unable to catch him, she then ran back to her youngest child, who told her he did not want to die.
“Watching my son beg me, ‘Mommy, I don’t want to die. I do not want to die, mommy. Help me,’” Rivers recalled, her voice choking up. “That’s hard for me.”
Both police and family members stated that Price was not involved in gangs. Crosson said it appeared Price was “victimized” because he “wore the wrong color in the wrong neighborhood.”

What a bunch of morons! Is it any wonder the black community is so fucked up?

There is no game. You made an OP, I showed you that race is not necessarily a factor.

This OP, for all intents and purposes, is over.

Have fun.

I never claimed race was a factor. I claimed culture was a factor. Someone has reading comprehension problems.
You clearly made race a factor in the OP. This is why you are so easy to have fun with. You can't keep your lies straight, and the deflections are always so obvious. :lol:

The black affinity toward shoes is clearly a cultural phenomenon promoted among themselves. Any suggestion that I claimed otherwise is a deflection within itself.
Your post is a deflection.

Yet another claim without explanation or facts to support it.

When you say promoted did you mean it happens?

Like white people having sex with animals is "promoted"? Or the Duggars promote abusing their children and others?

Like white people having sex with animals is "promoted"? Or the Duggars promote abusing their children and others?

I think he is actually attempting to say it is "endorsed", and "acceptable"

Maybe I missed something, but I have not seen one commercial or billboard anywhere "promoting, endorsing or advertising" young people being killed by gang violence However, the longer I post here the more I have come to believe that he and many others here like him are perversly thrilled by it.

I make fun of it whenever I can. I don't shake my head at black violence and say to myself "Only if those damn white people weren't so racist these kids could have a decent future" like other apologist do. There is a clear difference ... a clear disparity if you will, of blacks behavior vs. white behavior. The moment whites become the most violent people in America I will switch my tune. Until then I will look at the obvious reality and shame away. You would rather I make excuses for them and go after the motives of those who notice the obvious?

So you're contention is that the Mother of the slain person that you gleefully "reported" about as one of your examples of "black culture" is somewhere saying right now:

"My son is dead because of white people, it's all their fault"?

:cuckoo:

So you're taking my statement to new levels by claiming that I said something I did not and coming to a false conclusion based on anything other than facts?

You did impugn blacks by your OP.

Deny and cry and lie all you can, you still get put in the trash pan.

Maybe I missed something, but I have not seen one commercial or billboard anywhere "promoting, endorsing or advertising" young people being killed by gang violence However, the longer I post here the more I have come to believe that he and many others here like him are perversly thrilled by it.

I make fun of it whenever I can. I don't shake my head at black violence and say to myself "Only if those damn white people weren't so racist these kids could have a decent future" like other apologist do. There is a clear difference ... a clear disparity if you will, of blacks behavior vs. white behavior. The moment whites become the most violent people in America I will switch my tune. Until then I will look at the obvious reality and shame away. You would rather I make excuses for them and go after the motives of those who notice the obvious?

So you're contention is that the Mother of the slain person that you gleefully "reported" about as one of your examples of "black culture" is somewhere saying right now:

So you're taking my statement to new levels by claiming that I said something I did not and coming to a false conclusion based on anything other than facts?

I am not taking your post anywhere other than where it was intended.

And here we go again about your assessment of intents and motives. You set up the straw-man and knocked it down. Congrats. It is easy to make a point when you can play ignorant on my claims, make a fictional claim of your own attributed to me, and then tackle the claim as if it were made by me. That's what you did. Now I can make my assessment of intents, motives, and behaviors. The propensity of you to consistently ignore the merits of my arguments in the forms of straw-men and ad homenems tells me that you simply have no logical response to the facts. This begs the question of why you see fit to reply at all?

And here we go again about your assessment of intents and motives. You set up the straw-man and knocked it down. Congrats. It is easy to make a point when you can play ignorant on my claims, make a fictional claim of your own attributed to me, and then tackle the claim as if it were made by me. That's what you did. Now I can make my assessment of intents, motives, and behaviors. The propensity of you to consistently ignore the merits of my arguments in the forms of straw-men and ad homenems tells me that you simply have no logical response to the facts. This begs the question of why you see fit to reply at all?

Now you are becoming humorous. The point here is that you don't have an "argument". You repetitively cut, paste and report without anything of personal substance added and certainly no original thought, and when counter thoughts are expressed you deflect.

It is what it is. Nothing "fictional" about it.

Last edited:
There is no game. You made an OP, I showed you that race is not necessarily a factor.

This OP, for all intents and purposes, is over.

Have fun.

I never claimed race was a factor. I claimed culture was a factor. Someone has reading comprehension problems.
You clearly made race a factor in the OP. This is why you are so easy to have fun with. You can't keep your lies straight, and the deflections are always so obvious. :lol:

The black affinity toward shoes is clearly a cultural phenomenon promoted among themselves. Any suggestion that I claimed otherwise is a deflection within itself.

This thread is clearly not about whether or not blacks like shoes. Nice deflection tho

Forum List

Back