Kill All The Boomers?

hey i'm not saying that the boomers weren't great and all - it's just time for them to get out of the way.

let someone else have a chance and get your wrinkly asses out of the work force.

Look Prince Charles, we'll get out of the way when we're dead. Until then, bide your time like a good little aging prince. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS75NtlH3gI]‪The Court Jester - The Pellet With The Poison‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

First Thing: Kill All the Boomers

While I don't condone violence, I can condone a reasonable, humane culling of the aging herd. They don't have to actually die, just virtually pass away. And here's how: if you are a boomer, stop. Just stop. Stop working, stop acquiring, stop micro-managing your (and my) universe, stop sucking the life out of popular culture, stop going outdoors in those ghastly Crocs and Tilley Endurable hats, and, please, stop talking about how you're eventually going to stop and, instead, stop. Now.

This guy can kiss my bodacious boomer ass.

Soilent green for you all.

hey i'm not saying that the boomers weren't great and all - it's just time for them to get out of the way.

let someone else have a chance and get your wrinkly asses out of the work force.
You want something, kid?

Earn it. Don't stamp your feet and say you deserve it just because you're a precious snowflake.

I say we hook up some juice to the voting machines, anybody that votes democratic gets fried. Regardless of age, color, religion, gender, that way there's no discrimination and we cull the herd of idiots.
A neutron bomb over Texas would be a good way to begin to cull idiots, Chief Retarded.

LOVE TO! But oh wait. Changes are trying to keep us working for another 5-10 years. Thank the Koch brothers.

Look Prince Charles, we'll get out of the way when we're dead. Until then, bide your time like a good little aging prince. :lol:

but see, you guys never did have to wait your turn. and now you won't share.

so again, i just ask that you get out of the way.

Excuse me? What do you think we did to the generation ahead of us, bump them off? I've spent the last 32 years getting where I'm at and have at least 11 more until retirement. I didn't graduate college in '79 and have all this "wealth and power" waiting and handed over to me. I realize that the microwave generation wants it all NOW, but that just isn't how real life works. There are still things in life that takes decades to accomplish.

I say we hook up some juice to the voting machines, anybody that votes democratic gets fried. Regardless of age, color, religion, gender, that way there's no discrimination and we cull the herd of idiots.
A neutron bomb over Texas would be a good way to begin to cull idiots, Chief Retarded.

If you want to cull idiots, I'm thinking maybe New York and California.

LOVE TO! But oh wait. Changes are trying to keep us working for another 5-10 years. Thank the Koch brothers.

Are you seriously blaming the Koch brothers for having to work longer?

Grats, that put you in 3rd place of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

:clap2:

Are you seriously blaming the Koch brothers for having to work longer?

Grats, that put you in 3rd place of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

:clap2:
:lol: It's up there on my top ten.

Yeah, just what the workforce needs: a bunch of 70 year olds talking about the good old days and falling asleep at meetings.

Excuse me? What do you think we did to the generation ahead of us, bump them off? I've spent the last 32 years getting where I'm at and have at least 11 more until retirement. I didn't graduate college in '79 and have all this "wealth and power" waiting and handed over to me. I realize that the microwave generation wants it all NOW, but that just isn't how real life works. There are still things in life that takes decades to accomplish.
as a post war population boom you guys had two things working for you - a massively expanding marketplace and a previous generation that had been, to some extent, decimated.

so no, you guys didn't have to wait your turn. there was nobody in front of you with 30 years of experience who just won't fucking retire and let everyone else move up the chain. There was no expectation of experience for every damn job.

(you do realize that i'm being a bit facetious, but only a bit, right?)

as a post war population boom you guys had two things working for you - a massively expanding marketplace and a previous generation that had been, to some extent, decimated.

so no, you guys didn't have to wait your turn. there was nobody in front of you with 30 years of experience who just won't fucking retire and let everyone else move up the chain. There was no expectation of experience for every damn job.

Yes, I do realize you are........but I lived it and you are wrong. In fact, in the office next door to mine is an exec in his late 70's. I first met him back when I was hired in 1981 and he was already an exec back then. I sure wish he'd retire and get out of my way. I've only got another decade I plan to work.

WTF are you going on about?

Hack.

Moron. Educate yourself.

Thats why you save. it is a bad idea to depend on SSI for retirement. If I ever retire I plan on living well, and screwing off a bunch. SSI is barley enough to live. It is not even a bare minimum. And on top of that, those who are not "boomers" have to pay into a system they will never get to collect on. Sorry, the boomers that are going with out should have saved better and not borrowed so much. Not my, or anyone's fault but there own .

Last edited:

Yes, I do realize you are........but I lived it and you are wrong. In fact, in the office next door to mine is an exec in his late 70's. I first met him back when I was hired in 1981 and he was already an exec back then. I sure wish he'd retire and get out of my way. I've only got another decade I plan to work.

My experience with the "old guys" who hang in there has been that they never really developed any outside interests and their work is all they have and without it they wouldn't know what to do with their time.

I retired just about 10 years ago at 51. I can't tell you how many people ask me "what do you do all day long?"

he's the exception. your generation is the rule.

GENERALIZATION ALERT!
(this post is a generalization. As with all generalizations, your mileage might vary depending on driving conditions)

Boomers are a generation of smug, self-satisfied, think we'll live forever hypocrites.

The most pampered children in the history of mankind, once we strove to make a difference in the way this nation operted.

Then, once we no longer had to worry about being drafted, we climbed over top of each other to become the big-cogs in the machinery we'd been raging about.

Forum List

Back