Kids React to Donald Trump

Isn't it cute the way children of that age parrot their parents?

You mean like how most of them don't?

Right....

they tune out their parents, and watch the news instead of the Disney Channel.

200.gif

• Banned

Right....

200.gif

Did you even watch it? Couple of the kids were mentioning that their parents "love" Trump, but they hated him. On a side note, Will, you should really learn how to express your ideas without constantly having to use gifs. Try using your words -- they exist for a reason. The kids in the video are more articulate than you are.

Right....

200.gif

Did you even watch it? Couple of the kids were mentioning that their parents "love" Trump, but they hated him. On a side note, Will, you should really learn how to express your ideas without constantly having to use gifs. Try using your words -- they exist for a reason. The kids in the video are more articulate than you are.

the gif is me laughing at you.

I seem to do a lot of that

Right....

200.gif

the gif is me laughing at you.

I seem to do a lot of that

Your endless funnies convey that well enough. You appear to have a 75-word vocabulary.

They will be able to vote in 8 to 12 years.

The future looks very bad for conservatism in general. In the past 2 elections young people overwhelmingly voted democrat. It was the older generation who voted Republican.

Each successive generation gets more progressive. The election of Donald Trump only guarantees a democrat win in the next election (assuming the GOP doesn't rig it again like this one.)

Right....

200.gif

So liberals are teaching kids how to hate early now. Good work.

Forum List

Back