Kids in Oregon won’t put up with hate

Downtown Portland has been peaceful for several months. Take that crap and shove it. This is a small, conservative town many miles away. Kids have changed my fine feathered friend. They don’t have feathers lodged up their butts like ewe. ;)
So who's f***ing the kids in the butt with a feather touch? I know the kids are plenty f***ed up in Portland and suburbs for 100 miles around. I just want to know who's f***ing them up so bad.

I call bullshit on this stunt. If they were really protesting they wouldn't choose the establishment vanilla politics, they would take a more offensive route.

Downtown Portland has been peaceful for several months. Take that crap and shove it. This is a small, conservative town many miles away. Kids have changed my fine feathered friend. They don’t have feathers lodged up their butts like ewe. ;)

I know where Newberg is, I've lived here much longer than you have. Newberg is beginning to get quite the repuatation.
Plus, Portland is NOT peaceful, protests continue to break out all the time. Sometimes a couple weeks will go by, and then a new protest will erupt.
Don't try and sugar coat it.

Equal heat? The whole deal is stoopid. For the love of God, let kids express themselves unless the message is violent/ incindiary. Can’t find the vid, but marching band and kids all wore whatever they wanted to wear to last nights game in solidarity.

BLM is a racist, violent and marxist movement. That is violent and incendiary.

I know where Newberg is, I've lived here much longer than you have. Newberg is beginning to get quite the repuatation.
Plus, Portland is NOT peaceful, protests continue to break out all the time. Sometimes a couple weeks will go by, and then a new protest will erupt.
Don't try and sugar coat it.

Link me to one in past 3 months. I lived in or near Portland for 20 years. You?

And why on Earth would you believe that?:yapyapyapf:
Teen rebellion does not typically embrace the establishment, that's just doing what they are told. Either today's teens are idiots, or this is just a stunt organized by some pinko douchbag trying to relive their Occupy Wall Street days.

Gays are about 4% of the population. They are protected by the same laws that protect everyone. They need to shut the fuck up and get on with the lives they chose.

Can you explain how banning all political messages across-the-board, right and left, equal hate?

Because it didn't start out that way.

It started out banning LGBT flags and BLM signs.

The school board didn't have any problem with any other flags or signs. Just those two.

When it went to the superintendent he said he questioned the legality of it and the ACLU said they would sue.

So the school board decided to ban everything just to be able to ban gay pride flags and BLM signs.

I believe it's not only homophobic and racist but it violates the first amendment right to freedom of speech.

This is a government entity. They have to follow the constitution and right now, in my opinion, they are violating it.

Because it didn't start out that way.

It started out banning LGBT flags and BLM signs.

The school board didn't have any problem with any other flags or signs. Just those two.

When it went to the superintendent he said he questioned the legality of it and the ACLU said they would sue.

So the school board decided to ban everything just to be able to ban gay pride flags and BLM signs.

I believe it's not only homophobic and racist but it violates the first amendment right to freedom of speech.

This is a government entity. They have to follow the constitution and right now, in my opinion, they are violating it.

Are you on that school board? If you are not you have no idea what and why they did it. You are making assumptions. Those assumptions mean nothing. But they will divide more people and that is a goal of yours.

Link me to one in past 3 months. I lived in or near Portland for 20 years. You?
Lol!
Wait, you're trying to claim there hasn't been a protest in the last 3 months?!!!
ROTFLOL!!

By the way, I've been here more than double your 20 years.

Apparently the school board in Newburg (small town 30 miles SW of Portland) has banned all LGBTQ, BLM, tee shirts, flags, ANYTHING political or even basic human rights oriented. The ban even includes Trump stuff. The kids said F you! I’m proud of these kids & figure the future is in pretty good hands.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kids found some other way to stick it to the school authorities. I wonder what kind of punishment/sentence would be thrown at them if they came to school naked.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Apparently the school board in Newburg (small town 30 miles SW of Portland) has banned all LGBTQ, BLM, tee shirts, flags, ANYTHING political or even basic human rights oriented. The ban even includes Trump stuff. The kids said F you! I’m proud of these kids & figure the future is in pretty good hands.

With their collective attitude of tolerance and inclusion, those kids will really pi$$ off the hate-filled trump Nazis that are the majority in Eastern Oregon.

Forum List

Back