Khamenei's shiny object...

The Middle East would be better off if Iran was eliminated.
Something tells me the entire map of the Middle East will look very, very different in 10 years.

The only part of the map of the Middle East that has changed since WWII is Israel/Palestine, despite several brutal wars.

It won't change a bit in the next ten years.

In 100 years, though, it will look different. The Middle East is going to go through a transition similar to what Europe went through from 1910 to 1992. And it will be just as ugly and vicious. The US would be best served by staying as much out of the way as possible.
You mean because of...not in spite of....

Something tells me the entire map of the Middle East will look very, very different in 10 years.

The only part of the map of the Middle East that has changed since WWII is Israel/Palestine, despite several brutal wars.

In 100 years, though, it will look different. The Middle East is going to go through a transition similar to what Europe went through from 1910 to 1992. And it will be just as ugly and vicious. The US would be best served by staying as much out of the way as possible.
No, I mean in spite of.

Iran-Iraq war.

Persian Gulf War I and II.

Lebanon.

The map is unchanged.

Iran's economy has been crushed by sanctions. They are feeling the pain. If they abide by the agreement, the sanctions will be lifted, but only AFTER they begin abiding by the agreement.

If they then get their economy back on its feet, will they feel like causing trouble? Maybe. But then we can inflict those sanctions back on them for funding terror.

We are in the catbird seat right now. Russia is also feeling a lot of economic pain because of the low price of oil. This is a moment of maximum leverage for the US. Obama should be exploiting that to the max.

No, I mean in spite of.

Iran-Iraq war.

Persian Gulf War I and II.

Lebanon.

The map is unchanged.
Except for Israel...because of....

Iran's economy has been crushed by sanctions. They are feeling the pain. If they abide by the agreement, the sanctions will be lifted, but only AFTER they begin abiding by the agreement.

If they then get their economy back on its feet, will they feel like causing trouble? Maybe. But then we can inflict those sanctions back on them for funding terror.

We are in the catbird seat right now. Russia is also feeling a lot of economic pain because of the low price of oil. This is a moment of maximum leverage for the US. Obama should be exploiting that to the max.
Yeah...the sanctions have greatly reduced the number of centrifuges.....

If the sanctions are ineffective, then why are you arguing in the OP that lifting them will help Iran? Make up your schizophrenic minds!

Iran s Deteriorating Economy An Analysis of the Economic Impact of Western Sanctions International Affairs Review

If the sanctions are ineffective, then why are you arguing in the OP that lifting them will help Iran? Make up your schizophrenic minds!

Iran s Deteriorating Economy An Analysis of the Economic Impact of Western Sanctions International Affairs Review
The sanctions have had an effect...certainly not total...no sanctions will have a far more total effect...like having one lover...then having nine more!

General Jack Keane had an interesting observation on Cavuto a short while ago. He essentially said that Iran's objective is the ability to fund their arming of various groups so as to consolidate their quest for a caliphate in the region. Eliminate Isis...and achieve Shiia domination. So they dangle the shiny object of the nuke deal in front of Obama...he bites...they delay nuke acquisition in favor of lifting sanctions...funding terror...and winning the battle for the region...with our help. The Iranians are master hagglers. They most certainly have out haggled our moron and his stooge, John Effin Kerry.

Iran to Fire Missiles in War Drills Washington Free Beacon
Interesting take.

iran backs hezbolla and hamas

hamas runs the Pals and hezbolla hasn't done shit in a really long time, so the idea that they will topple the ME with terror groups is a huge leap
150 billion is a huge leap also....
we've spent trillions in the ME, so that won't make a dent
The Iranians will be spending the money...they are better at it than we are.
They have been pushing to destroy Israel for 70 years.

It's nonsense to think all of a sudden they can pull it off with a little more money (on the grand scale)

General Jack Keane had an interesting observation on Cavuto a short while ago. He essentially said that Iran's objective is the ability to fund their arming of various groups so as to consolidate their quest for a caliphate in the region. Eliminate Isis...and achieve Shiia domination. So they dangle the shiny object of the nuke deal in front of Obama...he bites...they delay nuke acquisition in favor of lifting sanctions...funding terror...and winning the battle for the region...with our help. The Iranians are master hagglers. They most certainly have out haggled our moron and his stooge, John Effin Kerry.

Iran to Fire Missiles in War Drills Washington Free Beacon
Interesting take.

iran backs hezbolla and hamas

hamas runs the Pals and hezbolla hasn't done shit in a really long time, so the idea that they will topple the ME with terror groups is a huge leap
150 billion is a huge leap also....
we've spent trillions in the ME, so that won't make a dent
The Iranians will be spending the money...they are better at it than we are.
They have been pushing to destroy Israel for 70 years.

It's nonsense to think all of a sudden they can pull it off with a little more money (on the grand scale)
With the nuke issue "resolved" by Obabble and money restored to Iran, Israel will have lost any justification to attack...leaving the door open for iran to increase control throughout the region. Israelis demise can simmer on the back burner as we give away the store. You can read all about our great strategy in the Obabble library soon to open in Chicago.

Forum List

Back