Khalil Cavill and the White Tards

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
He used you. Don't you ever get tired of this?

You pawns sent him about $1,000.

Twitter rallied behind Cavil after he initially posted the receipt, calling out the alleged non-tipper for being a racist. Users flooded social media with support for Cavil and disgust for the person accused of leaving the note.

“OUTRAGEOUS. CHEAP. RACISTS,” Twitter user Zahra Billoo wrote. “The customers at this restaurant ate $100+ in food and then wrote “We Don’t Tip Terrorist” on the receipt after seeing the waiter, Khalil Cavil’s, name on it. He’s Christian BTW.”

Many users spoke of the impact of Islamophobia and xenophobic attitudes and the effects such racist thinking has on American society today.

Last edited:
Here's the story BEFORE WE LEARNED THE TRUTH

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...omer-stiffs-waiter-we-dont-tip-terrorist/amp/

Khalil Cavil, 20, shared details of his encounter on Saturday with the offensive patron who left behind the detestable missive — “We don’t tip terrorist” — and no tip on a $108 check at the Saltgrass Steak House in Odessa, where he’s working as he readies to head to Dallas Baptist University later this year, according to the Odessa American.

“At the moment I didn’t know what to think nor what to say, I was sick to my stomach,” Cavil posted on Facebook. “I share this because I want people to understand that this racism, and this hatred still exists. Although, this is nothing new, it is still something that will test your faith.”

Twitter rallied behind Cavil after he initially posted the receipt, calling out the alleged non-tipper for being a racist. Users flooded social media with support for Cavil and disgust for the person accused of leaving the note.

“OUTRAGEOUS. CHEAP. RACISTS,” Twitter user Zahra Billoo wrote. “The customers at this restaurant ate $100+ in food and then wrote “We Don’t Tip Terrorist” on the receipt after seeing the waiter, Khalil Cavil’s, name on it. He’s Christian BTW.”

Many users spoke of the impact of Islamophobia and xenophobic attitudes and the effects such racist thinking has on American society today.
I'm confused. I dont see a link where this was proven as a fraud?

"The waiter, Khalil Cavil, 20, admitted he wrote the racist note himself in a Monday interview with the Odessa American, where he apologized to a reporter “because I did lie to you.”

“I did write it,” Cavil said, refusing to explain why. “I don’t have an explanation. I made a mistake. There is no excuse for what I did.”

Saltgrass COO, waiter say racism story made up

Take a moment and GOOGLE HIS NAME.
I said "Here's the story BEFORE he was proven to be a fraud."

LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU .

LMGTFY

I shouldnt have to google anything. When you post a story about someone lying it would be kinda smart to put the link in the OP where he admits he lied. You know how often you cons lie or use dubious sites in your threads.

Thats right loser. Now go away, and do not forget your laminated race card. Freaking loser.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/23/waiter-made-up-story-about-racist-tipper-restaurant/

180718-waiter-tip-receipt-feature.jpg

A Texas restaurant server cooked up a steaming-hot hoax when he claimed a racist patron stiffed himand wrote “We don’t tip terrorist” on their bill, according to a new report.

“After further investigation, we have learned that our employee fabricated the entire story,” Saltgrass Steak House COO Terry Turney said Monday in a statement to the Odessa American newspaper.

“The customer has been contacted and invited back to our restaurant to dine on us. Racism of any form is intolerable, and we will always act swiftly should it occur in any of our establishments. Falsely accusing someone of racism is equaling disturbing.”

Waiter Khalil Cavil, 20, who is black, had claimed the patron stiffed him on a $108 meal and instead wrote the hateful message.
amx81m6z9ybjp3fkijt2.png

-----------------------------------------------------

Thats right. Is that a good enough link for you loser? Go ahead lefty, make sure you ignore the story. Run to your little safe space now and tell them how mean conservatives and racist we are.

LMGTFY

When you post a story about someone lying it would be kinda smart to put the link in the OP where he admits he lied. You know how often you cons lie or use dubious sites in your threads.
You ask for a link, you are a proven loser and you try to make a feeble pathetic point. You are so pathetic. You and every last loser like you. All of you.

Keep posting though. I need to laugh disrespectfully in your stupid face.

Thats right loser. Now go away, and do not forget your laminated race card. Freaking loser.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/23/waiter-made-up-story-about-racist-tipper-restaurant/

180718-waiter-tip-receipt-feature.jpg

A Texas restaurant server cooked up a steaming-hot hoax when he claimed a racist patron stiffed himand wrote “We don’t tip terrorist” on their bill, according to a new report.

“After further investigation, we have learned that our employee fabricated the entire story,” Saltgrass Steak House COO Terry Turney said Monday in a statement to the Odessa American newspaper.

“The customer has been contacted and invited back to our restaurant to dine on us. Racism of any form is intolerable, and we will always act swiftly should it occur in any of our establishments. Falsely accusing someone of racism is equaling disturbing.”

Waiter Khalil Cavil, 20, who is black, had claimed the patron stiffed him on a $108 meal and instead wrote the hateful message.
amx81m6z9ybjp3fkijt2.png

-----------------------------------------------------

Thats right. Is that a good enough link for you loser? Go ahead lefty, make sure you ignore the story. Run to your little safe space now and tell them how mean conservatives and racist we are.
Too bad the OP wasnt smart enough to link the story in the first place.

LMGTFY

When you post a story about someone lying it would be kinda smart to put the link in the OP where he admits he lied. You know how often you cons lie or use dubious sites in your threads.
You ask for a link, you are a proven loser and you try to make a feeble pathetic point. You are so pathetic. You and every last loser like you. All of you.

Thats right I asked for a link. Dont blame me because you morons are too stupid to include one.

Thats right I asked for a link. Dont blame me because you morons are too stupid to include one
White folks don't serve ignorant Africa worshippers. Learn to THINK.

Good Allah, I even showed you how to use Google in my second post

Dispite what the Dems tell you, you're really NwOT a child.

Learn to use Google, dimwit.

Last edited:
Thats right I asked for a link. Dont blame me because you morons are too stupid to include one
White folks don't serve ignorant Africa worshippers. Learn to THINK.

Good Allah, I even showed you how to use Google in my second post

Dispute what the Dems tell you, you're really NOT a child.

Learn to use Google, dimwit.
Hey stupid. If you want someone to take your threads seriously you document whatever claim you are making. You made a claim that he lied without providing a link to him admitting he lied. What kind of fucking idot would do something like that?

LMGTFY

Thats right I asked for a link. Dont blame me because you morons are too stupid to include one.
You are embarrassing yourself. Please, keep posting. You lost and are completely owned. Way to attempt to make the post about something else though.

Do you think your pathetic stupid attempts at changing the subject works on a person like me loser?

The typical pathetic negro, and product of you pathetic white patronizing left racists got caught in a lie. Trying to steal. What a pathetic typical negro.

You are a pathetic loser. Please, keep on posting idiot.

brilliant use of deception to get leftists to put money in his pocket.

Imagine all those gullible fools that tossed money his way. Wonder how many people are not blaming him or themselves but are concocting a frame up of some kind.

Imagine all those gullible fools that tossed money his way. Wonder how many people are not blaming him or themselves but are concocting a frame up of some kind.
How much reward money was sent to George Zimmerman?

How much reward money was sent to George Zimmerman?
I would pat that Hispanic on the back. Why? Oh, this has nothing to do with that? No.

You must be a black person. Your post is ignorant.

So Asslips, what do you think of your people use in race for fame and fortune? Too bad it backfired.

Forum List

Back