Kevin Hart Being Extorted Over Sexually Suggestive Video...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Kevin Hart Apologizes to His Wife and Kids in Emotional Video After Alleged Extortion: ā€˜Iā€™m Not Perfectā€™

Kevin Hart is apologizing to his wife and kids after an unidentified person allegedly tried to extort him for a sexually suggestive video.

Hart ā€” who is expecting a child with wife Eniko Parrish ā€” posted an emotional apology video on his Instagram on Saturday night, apologizing for his ā€œmistakesā€ and claiming that there was someone who was trying to make ā€œfinancial gainā€ off of his past misbehavior.

ā€œSomeone tried to set Kevin up in a failed extortion attempt. As law enforcement is involved, we cannot comment further as it could affect the investigation,ā€ his rep tells PEOPLE in a statement.

Really? Who extorts a stand up comedian over something like that? Is the Comedy Cellar not going to allow him to tell dick jokes on stage now?

Kevin Hart Apologizes to His Wife and Kids in Emotional Video After Alleged Extortion: ā€˜Iā€™m Not Perfectā€™

Kevin Hart is apologizing to his wife and kids after an unidentified person allegedly tried to extort him for a sexually suggestive video.

Hart ā€” who is expecting a child with wife Eniko Parrish ā€” posted an emotional apology video on his Instagram on Saturday night, apologizing for his ā€œmistakesā€ and claiming that there was someone who was trying to make ā€œfinancial gainā€ off of his past misbehavior.

ā€œSomeone tried to set Kevin up in a failed extortion attempt. As law enforcement is involved, we cannot comment further as it could affect the investigation,ā€ his rep tells PEOPLE in a statement.

Really? Who extorts a stand up comedian over something like that? Is the Comedy Cellar not going to allow him to tell dick jokes on stage now?
. Easy... People who want financial gain. Sounds like they are gonna lose, but Kevin might lose too in the situation. All depends on the forgiveness by his family now.

. Easy... People who want financial gain. Sounds like they are gonna lose, but Kevin might lose too in the situation. All depends on the forgiveness by his family now.

But extorting a comedian? He's not Tiger Woods. Nobody was looking at him as some sort of moral guide.

As far as his wife goes, they have children together. If she leaves him over a sexually suggestive video then there's more to the story than we know.

But extorting a comedian? He's not Tiger Woods. Nobody was looking at him as some sort of moral guide.

As far as his wife goes, they have children together. If she leaves him over a sexually suggestive video then there's more to the story than we know.
No, but someone was looking at his bank account... He'll probably be ok now that it's gone into the athorities hands. Suggestive ain't as bad as being caught with his britches off I'm guessing. Hollywood is a tough gig, because soul selling comes with a debt that soon has to be collected.

No, but someone was looking at his bank account... He'll probably be ok now that it's gone into the athorities hands. Suggestive ain't as bad as being caught with his britches off I'm guessing. Hollywood is a tough gig, because soul selling comes with a debt that soon has to be collected.

Not to suggest his wife's a gold digger, but you can bet she's taking his bank account into consideration as well. I'd marry the fucking guy. :lol:

To me, if this is over something that took place before his getting married, I wouldn't hold it against him if I were his wife. Everyone has a past. We all wore a diaper and sucked our thumbs at one point in our lives, but do we continue to do such things? I don't know about everyone else in the world, but I sure as heck don't.

God bless you and Kevin and his family always!!!

Holly

To me, if this is over something that took place before his getting married, I wouldn't hold it against him if I were his wife. Everyone has a past. We all wore a diaper and sucked our thumbs at one point in our lives, but do we continue to do such things? I don't know about everyone else in the world, but I sure as heck don't.

God bless you and Kevin and his family always!!!

Holly
. God bless you to Holly.

Forum List

Back