Kerry/Bednarick Supporter.... nycflasher

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Is nycflahser a prime example of a liberal or not? Do you think Kerry and his people would be PROUD to have someone on a web site with a name like FLASHER, and an avatar that say's PERVERT showing them support? Yes? Is that not what a liberal is? No? They'd think he was a sick fuck and denounce his support?

Any way you look at it... flasher.... you're sick little fuck dude. Sorry, I get that impression from what you do and say like gangbusters. The "pervert" avatar was too much for me to pass.

I think the flasher part was from the Macromedia Flash program, I think I saw him say that once. Im not really sure though.

Originally posted by Semper Fi
I think the flasher part was from the Macromedia Flash program, I think I saw him say that once. Im not really sure though.

Hmmmm, well I'm sure he'll appreciate you trying to clean him up with that excuse. None the less, when I see someone claiming to be the New York City "Flasher"... Macromedia Flash is the LAST thing it connotes to me. Now add "PERVERT" to that, and I rest my case.

My question still remains... do think his liberal idols Kerry and company would be proud of him?

I'm almost certain I have seen him type that the Flasher part was from Macromedia Flash program. And I dont know NYCFlasher well enough to make a hypothesis, but he seems an...unusual type of person.

Forum List

Back