Kerry Attacks Bush Military Reorganization

britinusa

Aug 6, 2004
Lewistown, PA
Kerry is complaining about Bush's plans to "unilaterally" (don't they just LOVE that word?) remove troops from Germany, Korea etc. Apperently, we need the host nations' permission first. Kerry has flip-flopped on this, but that's not the point of this OP.
Kerry has promised to "unilaterally" reduce our forces in Iraq. What if the Iraqis beg him to reconsider? What will Kerry do then?

His speech today was excruciating. He said that Bush moved to swiftly with this redeployment and then emphasized that it wouldnt take place in time because it doesnt start till 2006 and would take 10 years. He said that occupying Iraq in the manner we are doing is wrong and that he would do it better. He said he would remove troops within 6 months to a year. Basically he gave the terrorists the time table to move in and wreak havoc in Iraq should he win the election.

This man doesnt even know what he says from paragraph to paragraph anymore. And none of it is his fault. Its his speech writers or his bus drivers or his hair stylists fault. Never his own.

This man can not become president. If he does, then i'm sorry to say that the world opinion of America is accurate. We are dumb as hell if we elect this guy.

A father, to his rebellious teenaged son:"You'd disagree with me if I said the earth was round".

Son:"No, I wouldn't".

It doesn't matter what Bush does at this point. If he freed Mamui, Kerry would find a way to yap about it.

Forum List

Back