Kentucky Marriage Clerk is a Non-issue

Why so many threads about this? She will be fined or jailed or whatever, and her post will be vacated soon. And she'll be off to some cushy gig with some religious hate group. Or maybe land some speaker fees from backwards conservative organizations. Who cares?

She's inconvenienced a few couples, but they will get their way in the end. Maybe they will sue the state to recoup some damages.

Gay marriage is settled. It's over. It's history. About damn time. Now let's move on already! Don't give this thrice-divorced old bag any more attention!
Gays ruined the sanctity of her marriages not once not twice but 3 times?

She told God I do I swear till death do us part and two times she lied to God and that's only so far.

I love watching the frothing at the mouth of the bigoted left in here as this woman refuses to bend to their will.
What she refuses to bend to is the law of the land, little Hitler. And no worries, we have a nice nine by six picked out for her Christ-lovin' fat ass...

I love watching the frothing at the mouth of the bigoted left in here as this woman refuses to bend to their will.
:rofl:

In a few days those couples will have licenses! And that fugly clerk will either be out of a job or up to her ears in fines! :rofl:
You act like NO ONE knows this dumb ass...but guess what....SHE AIN'T GONNA BE THE ONE ISSUING THEM ANY LICENSES! :) So she still wins. It really pisses these bigoted left wingers off they can't FORCE this woman to accept their disgusting "lifestyle" that's what this is all about. If it was ONLY about getting a license and that was SO important they would have gone to a neighboring county and done so already. So in the end she still wins. :) Fine her. And it will be paid by freedom loving religious rights supporters from around the country just like the bakers in Oregon and the florist in Washington's fines were :D

Yeah, you'd loving watching a president break the law and saying that this person is great because he refuses to bend to their will.

Imagine if they took your guns away, would you be saying the same thing? WOULD YOU?

What she refuses to bend to is the law of the land, little Hitler. And no worries, we have a nice nine by six picked out for her Christ-lovin' fat ass...
Yawn. Again son again...OPINIONS are not LAWS....please learn the difference and this also shows NO ONE cares about your "laws" when they have no basis to begin with. :) We all know what's really pissing your kind off...

Yeah, you'd loving watching a president break the law and saying that this person is great because he refuses to bend to their will.

Imagine if they took your guns away, would you be saying the same thing? WOULD YOU?
Wish they would try. Would start a revolution :) And presidents already break the law as does Congress.

In a few days those couples will have licenses! And that fugly clerk will either be out of a job or up to her ears in fines! :rofl:
You act like NO ONE knows this dumb ass...but guess what....SHE AIN'T GONNA BE THE ONE ISSUING THEM ANY LICENSES! :) So she still wins. It really pisses these bigoted left wingers off they can't FORCE this woman to accept their disgusting "lifestyle" that's what this is all about. If it was ONLY about getting a license and that was SO important they would have gone to a neighboring county and done so already. So in the end she still wins. :) Fine her. And it will be paid by freedom loving religious rights supporters from around the country just like the bakers in Oregon and the florist in Washington's fines were :D
Fine with me! Just get her the FUUUUCK out of there! That county deserves a competent person to be their clerk anyways. :thup:

Fine with me! Just get her the FUUUUCK out of there! That county deserves a competent person to be their clerk anyways. :thup:
You mean the county "deserves" a push over who will bend to the will of the left winger domestic terrorist scum....we know what you mean....

Yawn. Again son again...OPINIONS are not LAWS....please learn the difference and this also shows NO ONE cares about your "laws" when they have no basis to begin with. :) We all know what's really pissing your kind off...
What the Supreme Court rules is constitutional, is law. Deal with it my little man...

What the Supreme Court rules is constitutional, is law. Deal with it my little man...
Opinions son opinions you still don't get it. Just like we have opinions that doesn't make them law ANYWHERE. Same goes for them.

Opinions son opinions you still don't get it. Just like we have opinions that doesn't make them law ANYWHERE. Same goes for them.
A Supreme Court ruling is an opinion, which makes it the Law of the Land. Just because you're a Hitler-youth doesn't mean you have to be a stupid one. Learn American law, and obey it...

Wish they would try. Would start a revolution :) And presidents already break the law as does Congress.

Yeah, people break the constitution and that's why you have the checks and balances to make sure that it's reversed.

The point being, if there's one topic you're happy to see people "refuse to bend to their will" but another you're not.

We call this hypocrisy.

You mean the county "deserves" a push over who will bend to the will of the left winger domestic terrorist scum....we know what you mean....

Oh good grief. Check your diaper, I think it might be time for a change... :rofl:

A Supreme Court ruling is an opinion, which makes it the Law of the Land. Just because you're a Hitler-youth doesn't mean you have to be a stupid one. Learn American law, and obey it...
No.I refuse to follow any law that is unconstitutional and illegal and or immoral.

Yeah, people break the constitution and that's why you have the checks and balances to make sure that it's reversed.

The point being, if there's one topic you're happy to see people "refuse to bend to their will" but another you're not.

We call this hypocrisy.
Really what topic do I agree that the will of the people being bent is correct? I am part of the silent majority pal....there is no need to bend anything. Facts and truth are on my side.

Oh good grief. Check your diaper, I think it might be time for a change... :rofl:
Yawn.

Really what topic do I agree that the will of the people being bent is correct? I am part of the silent majority pal....there is no need to bend anything. Facts and truth are on my side.

The will of the people? The US, if you haven't noticed, has the Bill of Rights and the 14th Amendment which protect individuals from the will of the people.
In theory, the will of the people is Human Rights, it's seen as legitimate, is it not?

Silent majority? You mean you think you can treat people badly, you can take away their human rights because you think you're in the majority? Are you? Can you prove that 50% or more of people don't want gay marriage, that 50% of people don't want Human Rights or the Bill of Rights? Really?

Facts and truth?

Facts:

The Bill of Rights exists and is relevant in this discussion.
The Bill of Rights is accepted by a majority of people.

No.I refuse to follow any law that is unconstitutional and illegal and or immoral.
Your cell can be next to hers. Nothing new for you. You've been there, done that...
Well we all know your kind has no backbone or standards or principles it stands upon and won't go against.

The will of the people? The US, if you haven't noticed, has the Bill of Rights and the 14th Amendment which protect individuals from the will of the people.
In theory, the will of the people is Human Rights, it's seen as legitimate, is it not?

Silent majority? You mean you think you can treat people badly, you can take away their human rights because you think you're in the majority? Are you? Can you prove that 50% or more of people don't want gay marriage, that 50% of people don't want Human Rights or the Bill of Rights? Really?

Facts and truth?

Facts:

The Bill of Rights exists and is relevant in this discussion.
The Bill of Rights is accepted by a majority of people.
Fact 14th amendment was NEVER ratified by right amount of states. So.You can "think" what you want fact remains this is a war and we will win :) We want it more.

Fact 14th amendment was NEVER ratified by right amount of states. So.You can "think" what you want fact remains this is a war and we will win :) We want it more.

Er....

They needed 2/3rds of the states.

Thirty seven states have actually ratified it. That would mean, if it were passed TODAY, that thirty three states would need to pass it.

In those days it was 28 who needed to ratify it. That was done by South Carolina in 1868.

States which then became states afterwards don't need to ratify it because they automatically accept it by accepting statehood.

So.... what "Fact" are you talking about?

Maybe someone should pull a Farrakhan and call for the death of those who want to kill us. With everyone knowing that means gays, the way Farrakhan made sure his followers knew he meant cops. Hey lefties are you okay with that?

Forum List

Back