Keeping getting malware warning on this site

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Is this warning anything to be concerned about? I've been getting this warning today each time I've come to this site. It must be something new because I haven't changed my security and never had issues on this site before. I also was getting booted off the site. I was unable to post and when I tried it stated web page unavailable. Only happens when I don't have my secureline on. I think I know what's up.

From my Avast security:

Infection blocked

URLhxxp://exchange.admailtiser.com/WhiteLabelBidRequestHandlerServlet?oid=4&width=728&height=90&pubid=52838&tagid=431388&noaop=1&revmod=INSERT_CONTENT_TYPE&encoded=1&cb=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmessageboard.com%2F&cirf=INSERT_ENCODED_REFERER|{gzip}InfectionHTML:Script-inf

Last edited:
Is this warning anything to be concerned about? I've been getting this warning today each time I've come to this site. It must be something new because I haven't changed my security and never had issues on this site before. I also was getting booted off the site. I was unable to post and when I tried it stated web page unavailable. Only happens when I don't have my secureline on. I think I know what's up.

From my Avast security:

Infection blocked

URLhxxp://exchange.admailtiser.com/WhiteLabelBidRequestHandlerServlet?oid=4&width=728&height=90&pubid=52838&tagid=431388&noaop=1&revmod=INSERT_CONTENT_TYPE&encoded=1&cb=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmessageboard.com%2F&cirf=INSERT_ENCODED_REFERER|{gzip}InfectionHTML:Script-inf
There is a glitch in the infolinks system. It is detecting every word you type in your post and choosing some to show links to related ads. "Security" in your post was linked to a Burglar Alarm Co. "Obamacare" in your signature was linked to some more bullshit about Obamacare.

Infolinks is the culprit!

I just created a new thread duplicating this one...I didn't see this one. Infolinks is the problem?OK, now that the damage is DONE, what next? I still get this infernal pop up asking me to allow a download from context.whatever whenever I am logged on this board...it's a little disconcerting, if not annoying.

Learn more about Infolinks

Infolinks is the culprit! It's not that hard to figure out.

I have to admit that I came looking for somewhere to beg, plead and demand that InfoLinks be removed, and I do believe that Diaoplayer.com snuck in through InfoLinks, but I do not believe this is being caused by InfoLinks directly.

Upon seeing that Diaoplayer was downloading a setup file to my Downloads directory but not executing it, I allowed it to carry on. I found that it would put three copies in my Downloads folder and would then quit bothering me. I got off the page, deleted those files and then created three empty text files and gave them the same names (setup.exe, setup(1).exe and setup(2).exe). I left those there and came back here. Diaoplayer.com left me alone.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Get Rid Of InfoLinks. From a user's point of view, they are an absolute abomination.

testing again ....

Ah, fixed it.

n/m, just couldn't get the reply box to post text a while ago; hitting 'submit' just kept giving me the 'post is too short' thing no matter what I typed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back