Keep Marysville White

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
For the first hour of the election forum in Marysville, Michigan, on Thursday night the debate between the five candidates for a city council seat dealt with the local subjects you might expect – how to improve Little League fields, new real estate developments and the like.

Then the question came: “Do you believe the diversity of our community needs to be looked at?”

First to answer was Jean Cramer, a local resident running her first political campaign. She replied: “Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible.”

Good heavens. I wonder what party she was representing ?

It's a ridiculous answer to a ridiculous question. Whether the town is 98% white or 50% white is not the prerogative of the city council. There is nothing wrong with either formula. They should be concerned about preserving the community for all people, not worried about what they look like.

since when is SYRIAN not white? anyone out there know any Syrians?
I have known lots-------lots and lots of Syrian Christians are blond and blue-eyded and
even before the inception of Christianity----TENDED to be so. They are
very mixed with Aegean people.

For the first hour of the election forum in Marysville, Michigan, on Thursday night the debate between the five candidates for a city council seat dealt with the local subjects you might expect – how to improve Little League fields, new real estate developments and the like.

Then the question came: “Do you believe the diversity of our community needs to be looked at?”

First to answer was Jean Cramer, a local resident running her first political campaign. She replied: “Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible.”

Because its "evil" to want to live among your own people -- unless one of the dark minorities wants to live among their own, then it's ok.

For it’s worth, according to the 2010 Census the city of Marysville is almost 98% honky.

She has a point the most diverse looking communities in America are all high in crime

I don't think she has to worry about anybody of any color moving to Marysville any time soon. Looking at their Wikipedia page one of their only notable places of business is a Meijer supermarket.

I don't think she has to worry about anybody of any color moving to Marysville any time soon. Looking at their Wikipedia page one of their only notable places of business is a Meijer supermarket.

Does Meijer not take EBT Cards?

Forum List

Back