Kawhi Leonard leaves Raptors after one ring, decides he'd rather be in LA

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Instead of 5 years at $190M which only the Raptors had the right to offer, he accepts 4 for $142M. He did his job and I can't blame him for wanting to leave Canada, 9% of our country has.

Many Raptor fans will be angry, but they don't understand loyalty to ones home, nor why so many athletes and successful, talented people leave Canada

Leonard is a winner and I never thought he felt comfortable in the plastic city of Toronto.

Reports: Kawhi Leonard to sign with Los Angeles Clippers - Sportsnet.ca

Last edited:
What I heard was it was either the Lakers or the Raptors and the Clips were out. So much for the experts and speculation. Nice trade for the Clippers and George.

Even though I detest when players form super teams, I do believe after all the moves there’s more parity in the league than before, and I’m happy for the Clippers. Those fans have been through hell and back.

Paul George's ex is Doc Rivers' daughter, who he allegedly cheated on with a Miami stripper. Now Doc's his coach. The NBA is wild.

Twelve of the 15 teams in the West could make the playoffs, in the East 10 teams could make the playoffs. Teams that could win it all four in the East and seven in the West. That makes for a fun season.

Twelve of the 15 teams in the West could make the playoffs, in the East 10 teams could make the playoffs. Teams that could win it all four in the East and seven in the West. That makes for a fun season.
It took them over 40 years. Even Moses got his ring faster!

Forum List

Back