Kavavaugh Accuser Has Not Agreed To Testify

Despite claims in the press to the contrary, Ms. Ford has not agreed to an appearance in front of Senate Select Committee to Testify against Judge Kavavaugh.

As a matter of fact, she has not been reached for the last 36 hours, according to reports:

Trump court nominee's accuser has not agreed to testify: senator

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Republican U.S. Senate committee chairman said on Tuesday the woman who has accused President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault decades ago has not yet agreed to appear at a public hearing planned for Monday.

Senator Chuck Grassley said Christine Blasey Ford, a university professor in California whose allegations have put Kavanaugh’s once-safe nomination in serious jeopardy, has not responded to attempts by the Judiciary Committee, which oversees the confirmation process, to contact her.​

As a matter of fact, she has not been reached for the last 36 hours, according to reports:

Maybe she is drunk again?

Her attorney said she will. She doesn’t have to respond immediatey. Good fucking grief, people.
Her attorney said " she would be willing" . They haven't agreed.
Yeah, I'm sure she's willing . . . . in 2019.
What? :cuckoo:

If this woman's charge is being used by Democrats in an effort to stall the confirmation hearings...then YES she does have an obligation to respond immediately! I'm curious, Black Flag...what else in her life would be more important if you believe what she says? Mowing the lawn? Grading some papers? Catching up on her emails?
It’s been a day. Unbunch your panties, rape enabler.

Her attorney said she will. She doesn’t have to respond immediatey. Good fucking grief, people.
Okay, it’s been like 1 day. Go take a cold shower.
I don't need a cold shower. Just stating the facts.
It’s taken Trump over 2 years and he still hasn’t agreed to testify. But this woman takes a day and you claim..... well fuck... I don’t even know what the hell you’ve been told to claim.
Your post is moronic at best.. I haven't been told anything. I was simply correcting a statement.

If this woman's charge is being used by Democrats in an effort to stall the confirmation hearings...then YES she does have an obligation to respond immediately! I'm curious, Black Flag...what else in her life would be more important if you believe what she says? Mowing the lawn? Grading some papers? Catching up on her emails?

"Rape"? Now we're alleging rape?

I don't need a cold shower. Just stating the facts.
It’s taken Trump over 2 years and he still hasn’t agreed to testify. But this woman takes a day and you claim..... well fuck... I don’t even know what the hell you’ve been told to claim.
Your post is moronic at best.. I haven't been told anything. I was simply correcting a statement.

LMAO. "Your post is moronic at best..."

Awesome post. Kudos sir. Love the avatar too. Winston is the GOAT.

"Rape"? Now we're alleging rape?

Yes duh. She also said Kavanaugh caused Florence. He told her he would when they met 36 yrs ago.

It is obvious this thing has no truth to it and is an obscene attempt by the filthy Democrats to waylay Kavanaugh's confirmation . After all that asshole Schumer said he would do anything to prevent Kavanaugh from being confirmed. That obviously includes dishonesty like we are seeing now. Despicable!

It is obvious this thing has no truth to it and is an obscene attempt by the filthy Democrats to waylay Kavanaugh's confirmation . After all that asshole Schumer said he would do anything to prevent Kavanaugh from being confirmed. That obviously includes dishonesty like we are seeing now. Despicable!
The absolute proof of it will come afterwards. If she testifies and his confirmation is reversed, if they don't impeach him from the DC court of appeals, the whole thing was without a doubt a sham.

Most of these Dotards should go back to bed.
I've never responded to ANY invitation in less than 24 hours
SHEEESH
Hey numbnuts. I was correcting an incorrect statement. No one really cares the timeframe you have responded to anything. That isn't the point is it? But since the issue has been raised. Yesterday she was saying she was willing to testify and ready. When she is asked she goes silent. That seems very odd.

SHEEESH
It's been close to 40 hours, and this isn't a normal invitation. It has to be rejected or accepted ASAP, not when she gets around to it.

SHEEESH

You get invitations? BTW that poly test was BS. You're dumb.

Blame it on the beer...

2i856c.jpg

Forum List

Back