Katie Griffin: Brown's daughters are prostitutes

obama's daughters are whores

:lol::lol::lol:

but see? you're not doing a stand up act.

just being what your momma raised you as. :lol:

no, that was stand up...isn't it funny!!!

you're such a hack, if this had been a con comedian who said this about obama's kids (age notwithstanding, assuming same age) you would have popped a vein in your forehead attention whore

nope. I always said kids were off limits. but some comedians insist on doing this. I never laughed at jokes about Bush's daughters. but the context...

the context is in a comedy routine, not a news current events show.

not like Palin's daughter whoring herself off to the media with her jerk-off boyfriend. they are bringing up their love lives, inviting the media in.

see?

no you don't.

but see? you're not doing a stand up act.

just being what your momma raised you as. :lol:

you're such a hack, if this had been a con comedian who said this about obama's kids (age notwithstanding, assuming same age) you would have popped a vein in your forehead attention whore

nope. I always said kids were off limits. but some comedians insist on doing this. I never laughed at jokes about Bush's daughters. but the context...

not like Palin's daughter whoring herself off to the media with her jerk-off boyfriend. they are bringing up their love lives, inviting the media in.

see?

no you don't.

why you even had to DEFEND or try and MINIMIZE this is solely because a leftie said something about a rightie

you're a sad attention whore hack pante....

GOP Sen. Scott Brown is blasting comedian Kathy Griffin after she jokingly referred to his daughters as “prostitutes” on her new Bravo reality show.

The segment, which aired Tuesday, featured CNN’s Dana Bash and John King quizzing Griffin on her political knowledge during a recent visit to Washington. When King held up a photo of Brown, Griffin identified him as “Scott Brown, who is a senator from Massachusetts and has two daughters that are prostitutes.”

Scott Brown slams Griffin’s joke about his daughters - Yahoo! News

She should be nice to that nice democrat. He is doing so much for our party. :lol:

D'oh! It's her shtick. It's tasteless comedy.

She doesn't really mean she thinks his daughters are whores. Kathy was in character doing her thing. It's not like what the clowns oin the media did to the daughters of Carter, Bush and Clinton.

\
now you need to get some perspective and take a nap.
Scott needs to grow some balls.
LOL
now maybe you might understand why some of us laugh at the rants and raves on Limbaugh & Beck threads

Rush and Beck are doing stand up acts?

who knew?

You have to forgive divecon, he is a little...uh...special.

see?

no you don't.

why you even had to DEFEND or try and MINIMIZE this is solely because a leftie said something about a rightie

you're a sad attention whore hack pante....

I'm not defending it. Some asshole asked a comedian about somebody's children. A comedian known to go there. It was not an attack from a jerk on a current affairs news show trash talking an opponents children

Kathy would say teh sae thing about anyone's kids. It's part of her act.

you're sooooo stupid.

pante....stop being dishonest

you did in fact defend it and try to minimize it...if you didn't, you would have simply condemned like everyone else

GOP Sen. Scott Brown is blasting comedian Kathy Griffin after she jokingly referred to his daughters as “prostitutes” on her new Bravo reality show.

The segment, which aired Tuesday, featured CNN’s Dana Bash and John King quizzing Griffin on her political knowledge during a recent visit to Washington. When King held up a photo of Brown, Griffin identified him as “Scott Brown, who is a senator from Massachusetts and has two daughters that are prostitutes.”

She doesn't really mean she thinks his daughters are whores. Kathy was in character doing her thing. It's not like what the clowns oin the media did to the daughters of Carter, Bush and Clinton.

\

I know it's her thing, I just don't find that kind of humor funny. I never liked slapstick either.

I watch stand up comedians all the time, we have a comedy club down the street and it's like cathardic I laugh so hard. I know what I like though and it isn't her. I hate Rush parodies and Glenn Beck's tongue in cheek stupid cracks.

Ya just gotta have it in ya..

I love slapstick.
I like good satire, good humor.

The press and comedians or their predecessors (according to the age) have always insulted, ridiculed, outright lied about people in power (and their entourages). It was going on when Marie Antoinette was queen; in the time of Christ even ("King of the Jews").

Instead of everyone getting all het up about it a million times a week, every time it happens, I think politicians should just IGNORE it and get to the business of governing, or campaigning, or whatever it is that we pay them for. Quit wasting energy on it (unless of course it's threatening).

So a skanky hollywood freak called a couple of girls prostitutes. Big deal. NOT the end of the world.

\

I know it's her thing, I just don't find that kind of humor funny. I never liked slapstick either.

I watch stand up comedians all the time, we have a comedy club down the street and it's like cathardic I laugh so hard. I know what I like though and it isn't her. I hate Rush parodies and Glenn Beck's tongue in cheek stupid cracks.

Ya just gotta have it in ya..

I don't either. I don't mind comedians making fun...but her brand simply seems to be tearing down people in a demeaning way. It's just not that funny to me.

I like outrageous comedians, Kathy Griffin included. I just don't go to them for political commentary.

She didn't call them two dollar whores though, right?

Because that would be offensive.

They prolly don't even advertise on craigslist.

Sheesh.

\

yeah great fucking context.

You are scum

\

You are scum

i'm so glad you actually linked to it....now we can all see what a fucking liar you are

i said this solely to show dante how trashy such "jokes" are

even dante knew what i meant

You are scum

i'm so glad you actually linked to it....now we can all see what a fucking liar you are

Are you a comedian? If not, that is a cold thing to post. See why I put it in my sig....By the way, I agree with truthmatters.

To all who asked for the link, here it is in all its glory. Tell me again , I took it out of context. Tell me I took his "boy" one out of context as well...

You are scum

Are you a comedian? If not, that is a cold thing to post. See why I put it in my sig....By the way, I agree with truthmatters.

To all who asked for the link, here it is in all its glory. Tell me again , I took it out of context. Tell me I took his "boy" one out of context as well...
you took it out of context
you pathetic piece of SHIT

you took it out of context
you pathetic piece of SHIT

Generally speaking, I find the left are not good at understanding the word 'context'. As is witnessed by zona's sig. All this achieves is to show us how stupid zona actually is.

Forum List

Back