Kathy Griffin Real Crime: its Voice!

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
How did this walking Poltergeist-clown-doll have any audience even before her Trump beheading stunt? How can anyone stand listening to that creature's air-raid-siren, sonically repellant VOICE??? It's an auditory abomination! See ladies, it's voices like that which KILL US MEN! It's the real reason why us guys have shorter lifespans than you gals! Whenever I hear a screechy, broken-reed-clarinet female voice like Griffin's, I've noticed their cuckolded exes always tell me, "I didn't realize she sounded this bad when I married her! I was pussy-struck!"

Last edited:
How did this walking Poltergeist-clown-doll have any audience even before her Trump beheading stunt? How can anyone stand listening to that creature's air-read-siren, sonically repellant VOICE??? It's an auditory abomination! See ladies, it's voices like that which KILL US MEN! It's the real reason why us guys have shorter lifespans than you gals! Whenever I hear a screechy, broken-reed-clarinet female voice like Griffin's, I've noticed their cuckolded exes always tell me, "I didn't realize she sounded this bad when I married her! I was pussy-struck!"

^^^^ I love this OP, it's correct about that Griffin and also it's humourous.

How did this walking Poltergeist-clown-doll have any audience even before her Trump beheading stunt? How can anyone stand listening to that creature's air-read-siren, sonically repellant VOICE??? It's an auditory abomination! See ladies, it's voices like that which KILL US MEN! It's the real reason why us guys have shorter lifespans than you gals! Whenever I hear a screechy, broken-reed-clarinet female voice like Griffin's, I've noticed their cuckolded exes always tell me, "I didn't realize she sounded this bad when I married her! I was pussy-struck!"

^^^^ I love this OP, it's correct about that Griffin and also it's humourous.
Aww, you're too kind. I think you're making me blush here!

Being a clinical psychopath, one of Kathy Griffin's comedic unfunny problems is that it's trying to be the new "Queen of Mean" like the ASTRONOMICALLY more talented, more likeable Lisa Lampanelli. But the giant difference between Lisa and Kathy is that Lisa makes fun of everyone in such a deliberately cartoonish, ridiculous way, you KNOW she's just being silly. Like when Lisa jokes about her black boyfriend, "That's right, folks, I really do have a black man in my house UNSUPERVISED! He would have come to this show but his house-arrest ankle bracelet would go off." Whereas unfunny Kathy makes fun of people in a cold-blooded, angry, vindictive, shallow, gossipy, chip-on-shoulder manner that doesn't entertain me in the slightest; her comedy is so cold it just makes that female piece of I-don't-know-what look uglier than usual to me.

Last edited:
Kathy Griffin - Wikipedia

The alt-right doesn't like her. Evidently everyone else does. You don't put together a career like this without talent.

Of course conservatives try, like Kirk Cameron, but they quickly go mental.

Kathy Griffin - Wikipedia

The alt-right doesn't like her. Evidently everyone else does. You don't put together a career like this without talent.

Of course conservatives try, like Kirk Cameron, but they quickly go mental.

Oh, my god, you're either a chronic contrarian or a shallow piece of tapeworm-ridden shit to find that horrid-voiced-harridan comedically attractive or funny in any way. I don't give a FUCK what its career track record is, the very FACT that you find this female hobgoblin funny/sympathetic is instant proof TO EVERYONE ON THIS WEBSITE that you are every bit the morally bankrupt maggot, below-Springer-guest amorphous blob of SLIME MOLD poisoning every lifeform unfortunate to come into contact with non-human carbon compounds like yourself. You sick fuck. She is now HATED NATIONWIDE, stupid fuck. Why you liberal colostomy bags! What the fuck does Griffin's utter lack of talent have to do with liberals or conservatives anyway, you underpants' skid mark? BTW, I ALSO find Kirk Cameron to be a vile, vindictive c*ntbag so I don't know why you brought him up, you sorry excuse for a hominid.

Last edited:
Hard to believe, I know, but I've never used the ignore feature before. So IsaacNewton gets the first virgin experience of my brand new ignore list. Simply because I find this creature sooo disgusting there is zero logical reason to listen to its keyboard-bowel-movements any longer. Jesus, he's disgusting.

kathy80%2B%25283%2529.jpg

How did this walking Poltergeist-clown-doll have any audience even before her Trump beheading stunt? How can anyone stand listening to that creature's air-raid-siren, sonically repellant VOICE??? It's an auditory abomination! See ladies, it's voices like that which KILL US MEN! It's the real reason why us guys have shorter lifespans than you gals! Whenever I hear a screechy, broken-reed-clarinet female voice like Griffin's, I've noticed their cuckolded exes always tell me, "I didn't realize she sounded this bad when I married her! I was pussy-struck!"

Hey -- do me a favor. Would you start a thread on Sarah Silverman for me?? :rofl:

I never liked Cathy Griffin, (kids, cover your eyes) besides her being fag hag. I am good with that, her voice is rather pleasant. She is mildly amusing. She is like some of the posters on this board though, they take themselves WAY to seriously. And they take an issue too far and then they hit the G-spot taking a topic and going to far with it. If that's an art, my girl Cathy has got that nailed.

Forum List

Back