Kathleen Parker Implies That People From The South Are Stupid On Meet The Press

Sure, everybody on the Right is a Liberal RINO. :cuckoo:

Which goes to show, if you don't tow the CON$ervoFascist line and conform absolutely 100% you are a Liberal. To the Right, there is no such thing as an INDIVIDUAL, you either CONform to CON$ervative dogma entirely or you are a Liberal.

Sure, right, uhuh......
All the people you call RINOs self identify as CON$ervatives, which means when the Right cite polls that say more people self identify as CON$ than Libs, the real number of CON$ is much, much smaller and the real number of Libs is much, much larger..

And the real Obamacare numbers are much much smaller and the real unemployment numbers are much much larger....

Sure, right, uhuh......
All the people you call RINOs self identify as CON$ervatives, which means when the Right cite polls that say more people self identify as CON$ than Libs, the real number of CON$ is much, much smaller and the real number of Libs is much, much larger..

And the real Obamacare numbers are much much smaller and the real unemployment numbers are much much larger....
Funny how errors of omission and errors of exaggeration work...

Do those offended by a persons possible prejudice need a tissue? With a bit of looking I can post plenty of posts where the 'word' "libtard"" or "Dumbocrat" are used by those on the right; used by most of them because they lack the intelligence, information or ability to compose a rational response.

Shall I name names?

Yes, posts here on usmessageboard, but the OP is about a Liberal/Leftist/Democrat making these remarks on a nationally syndicated "news show".

Very different.

Do those offended by a persons possible prejudice need a tissue? With a bit of looking I can post plenty of posts where the 'word' "libtard"" or "Dumbocrat" are used by those on the right; used by most of them because they lack the intelligence, information or ability to compose a rational response.

Shall I name names?

Yes, posts here on usmessageboard, but the OP is about a Liberal/Leftist/Democrat making these remarks on a nationally syndicated "news show".

Very different.

Ah-- no, it's not. It's about Kathleen Parker. Where are you getting this idea of a "Liberal/Leftist/Democrat"? From the OP? Because that's not how she or others describe her.

>> Parker describes herself politically as "mostly right of center"[4] and was the highest scoring conservative pundit in a 2012 retrospective study of pundit prediction accuracy in 2008. << (Wiki)

And she wasn't disparaging anybody anyway.

You didn't even read the transcript, did you?

Forum List

Back