Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

Leaders of the Black race? Kanye? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

kanye_koonye.png

Last edited:
Kaye West the admitted mentally impaired idiot is a leader of the black race?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Wat?! Kanye leader of black race? No. The local Black Baptist preacher is better than than that guy. :auiqs.jpg:

By a mile and a half!

Kanye West is a jackass.

Do you care to expand on this hypothesis?

Just because he is a supporter of our President doesn't make him a "jackass", does it?

That's one reason, but the majority opinion will be his stupid comments about slavery being a choice ad repealing the 13th amendment. Kanye West leads no one and you thinking that makes you look really stupid as well. Blacks don't like Trump. And since I happen to be black I am not going to ague with you about your opinion of this false black support for Trump by blacks you guys have made up. He got 8 percent of the black vote in 2016. He's at 3 percent approval now. Kanye West is not going to move blacks to Trump especially after his displays of ignorance.

So let us set this straight. Kanye West is a musician. That's it. And in my view not worth me spending any money to listen to. I own have heard none of his music.

Do you care to expand on this hypothesis?

Just because he is a supporter of our President doesn't make him a "jackass", does it?
I'll tell you what.

Why don't you tell me what cogent arguments West made regarding this matter and we'll take it from there.

Hmmmkkay?

Didn't he say that slavery was a choice?
Black-on-Black Crime Goes Back to the Origin of Their Race

Africans chose which members of an enemy tribe they would sell into slavery, except when their raiding party was defeated and sold into slavery themselves. Mythologizing academic historians try to make it sound like the slave-catchers were tribal chiefs whose descendants are all still in Africa and that all the American slaves were victims of them.

Before the slave option, started by the Moslems and Portuguese, all male members of a defeated tribe were killed and eaten. Jungle creatures take no prisoners.

That's one reason, but the majority opinion will be his stupid comments about slavery being a choice ad repealing the 13th amendment. Kanye West leads no one and you thinking that makes you look really stupid as well. Blacks don't like Trump. And since I happen to be black I am not going to ague with you about your opinion of this false black support for Trump by blacks you guys have made up. He got 8 percent of the black vote in 2016. He's at 3 percent approval now. Kanye West is not going to move blacks to Trump especially after his displays of ignorance.

So let us set this straight. Kanye West is a musician. That's it. And in my view not worth me spending any money to listen to. I own have heard none of his music.
Exactly.

And furthermore, regardless of whether or not blacks totally abandon West or not, they're considering him to be off his rockers on this issue.

Many blacks will probably still support his music, but that's it, they're asking that he get back on his meds.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Didn't he say that slavery was a choice?
Black-on-Black Crime Goes Back to the Origin of Their Race

Africans chose which members of an enemy tribe they would sell into slavery, except when their raiding party was defeated and sold into slavery themselves. Mythologizing academic historians try to make it sound like the slave-catchers were tribal chiefs whose descendants are all still in Africa and that all the American slaves were victims of them.

Before the slave option, started by the Moslems and Portuguese, all male members of a defeated tribe were killed and eaten. Jungle creatures take no prisoners.

What does this have to do with the OP?

Exactly.

And furthermore, regardless of whether or not blacks totally abandon West or not, they're considering him to be off his rockers on this issue.

Many blacks will probably still support his music, but that's it, they're asking that he get back on his meds.

Riddle me this, if Kanye is no risk at all to the Democrat Party, why are MSNBC and other Fake News organs providing so much coverage to it?

If Kanye isn't a leader ready to lead his people to Realville, what would be the point in belittling him?

Trump doubled the support McCain got from African Americans when he ran in 2008 in his pathetic losing "effort".

But now , it looks like Trump is ready to take the black vote, meeting with one of the nation's leaders of the black race tomorrow.

Kanye West is scheduled to meet with President Trump at the White House on Thursday
2 questions...

1. Who told you Kanye was among the leaders of the black race? -- there are a few million people who didn't get that memo? Or do you just feel if a black guy is a celebrity, he is a leader for all black folks?

2. Who are among the nation's leaders of the white race?

Taylor Swift is pretty famous, is she your leader?

Exactly.

Riddle me this, if Kanye is no risk at all to the Democrat Party, why are MSNBC and other Fake News organs providing so much coverage to it?

If Kanye isn't a leader ready to lead his people to Realville, what would be the point in belittling him?
Remember the beer summit? remember all the coverage the "MEDIA" gave that?

Neither the professor nor the officer were considered leaders of their respective races -- are you saying that whatever the media covers automatically gives that story credibility? Because the media really covers the Mueller investigation, but I am sure you call that media coverage fake news

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back