Kansas 4 killed and 5 wounded in bar shooting. Have some lead with that Drink/Beer

Investigators believe this is an isolated incident and "do not feel it's racially motivated," Tomasic said.

"We don't feel that these suspects are going to go out and do this again," --- Say What?

"
Police hunt for two men in Kansas City bar shooting fatal to four" --- We do not know what they look like.

Kansas City shooting leaves 4 people dead and 5 wounded - CNN

:dunno:
Where were the 100% American NRA Mentally Armed Gun Nutters Terrorist to stop this?

Open Carry is legal for those without a valid Permit/license. The state preempts all local firearm laws in the state. The Minimum age for Open Carry is 18.Jul 1, 2019

Don't be an idiot. What the hell does this have to do with the NRA? That part of town is a straightup shithole, thanks to your "open borders" bullshit.

kc.JPG

suspect-1-kck.jpg

suspects-kck-1.jpg

The OP requests this thread be /closed.

It was 1:30 AM. Most Cowardly NRA Gun Nutters should be home as it's Dark Outside.
And Indians are around. I wonder why NRA Gun Nutters are not patrolling these hoods for bad guys with guns? Would they shot the other NRA Morons running around with guns?
When bullets fly anyone with a gun you don't know. As instructed by the NRA be shot first.

Yea I’m sure Jose Jimenez and Roberto Chico there were instructed by the NRA.

This was an Hispanic club. Maybe we need to deport these people and maybe the 2nd Amendment shouldn't cover these folks. You lefties want it shredded anyway, so I'm sure you'll agree with me.

only a conservative would claim that "lefties want to shred the constitution" after shredding the constitution by advocating denying citizens constitutional rights.

Investigators believe this is an isolated incident and "do not feel it's racially motivated," Tomasic said.

"We don't feel that these suspects are going to go out and do this again," --- Say What?

"
Police hunt for two men in Kansas City bar shooting fatal to four" --- We do not know what they look like.

Where were the 100% American NRA Mentally Armed Gun Nutters Terrorist to stop this?

Open Carry is legal for those without a valid Permit/license. The state preempts all local firearm laws in the state. The Minimum age for Open Carry is 18.Jul 1, 2019

Don't be an idiot. What the hell does this have to do with the NRA? That part of town is a straightup shithole, thanks to your "open borders" bullshit.

kc.JPG

suspect-1-kck.jpg

suspects-kck-1.jpg

More white Hispanics?

Back in the day these savages would never have the confidence to shoot other savages because they would be hung the fuck up for all their amigos to see.

"

There is nothing that the NRA or anyone else can do to prevent shootings in bars.

It has nothing to do with "terrorism".

All you can do is to look to fight back, and no gun control is going to stop what great Americans like the Duke have have sometimes gone through in "The Shootist"

If you're not getting shot at in a bar ... you're in the wrong neighborhood.

u-g-PH3YZN0.jpg

This was an Hispanic club. Maybe we need to deport these people and maybe the 2nd Amendment shouldn't cover these folks. You lefties want it shredded anyway, so I'm sure you'll agree with me.

only a conservative would claim that "lefties want to shred the constitution" after shredding the constitution by advocating denying citizens constitutional rights.
Are you sure they're citizens? I'm betting they're not, and I'm betting they're FELONS who cannot legally possess guns. So, you lose.

Forum List

Back