Kamala’s cowardly and clueless appearance on Meet the Press

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
This article helps explain why I do not want Biden removed from office. This woman is clueless and bad for America.

She just does not seem to get it and how Biden could possibly let such a person be his running mate is unfathomable.

She questioned the integrity of SCOTUS which went beyond the pale. She can disagree with their decision but she should also respect their ruling.

I find it remarkable that anyone would defend her, she was charged with fixing the border and other than saying it is fine, she has done absolutely nothing.

I think there's a fair chance Biden resigns in ill-health and Kamala becomes our next prez. But either way, I don't see that it'll make much difference, especially if the GOP can take the House and/or the Senate. Both of them are ideological and political pawns, neither have much in the way of smarts or leadership/management. Since the Supreme Court is no longer a rubber stamp for progressive liberal policies, I don't see that they can do much damage. Different story though if the democrats keep the Senate, and don't think that isn't possible.

This article helps explain why I do not want Biden removed from office. This woman is clueless and bad for America.

She just does not seem to get it and how Biden could possibly let such a person be his running mate is unfathomable.
Word has it that Harris was selected intentionally as a "safety net" for Biden, but not in the way a good safety net is needed. She's his "Oh no, you don't want me out regardless of my overt ineptness because if that happens, look what you get" card.

Word has it that Harris was selected intentionally as a "safety net" for Biden, but not in the way a good safety net is needed. She's his "Oh no, you don't want me out regardless of my overt ineptness because if that happens, look what you get" card.

I think she was selected because she is female, black, and was a Senator (more gravitas). Clearly the democrats are all about identity politics; they care nothing about merit or ability, it's all about the optics and getting elected. We'll just tell her what to say and do if she gets elected.

Forum List

Back